Thread: Echo Problem in Nokia Asha 202

Echo Problem in Nokia Asha 202

Hello friends I have got a new phone (Nokia Asha 202) on my birthday few days back and I was really happy to use it but I started getting a problem with my phone as when I talk on phone I use to hear my voice again just like an Echo so I just went to the Nokia store and replaced my phone. After replacing I thought it would not get the same problem but again it started giving echo while talking on phone. So now I would just like to know if I go and get my money back or should I go to Nokia care.

Re: Echo Problem in Nokia Asha 202

Hi let me tell you that you are not the only one who is facing this kind of Echo problem in Nokia Asha 202. As from the day I have got this phone I am also facing the same kind of problem. I am not able to understand what I should do as I am really pissed off now as I am not even able to make or receive calls just because of this problem. And yes not only this much let me tell you one of my friend who has bought Nokia Asha 200 even he is facing this kind of similar problem so I think it not only about Nokia Asha 202 its basically about all Nokia Asha series. I don’t know if it is the same problem in Nokia Asha 300 and 303 but I can 100% say that it has problems with at least 200 and 202 models.

Guys even I was having the same problem with my Nokia Asha 202, so I took my phone to Nokia Gallery there the person also told me that yes there was a problem regarding the Echo noise, he told me that it will take time as they will have to upgrade the software and after doing that it will be solving the problem.

If you are trying to find a budget phone with better features then Nokia Asha 200 is a good choice. There is a glitch in the phone which is not yet noticed by many but I had seen some discussion on that. It is a echo voice problem. You can hear your voice while talking on the phone. But if you have a good ear phone you can simply use it for avoiding this issue. Other than this there are many good qualities.