Thread: ZTE V9 Cyanogen Mod Start Issue

sad ZTE V9 Cyanogen Mod Start Issue

Hi
    im having an issue after trying to install Cyanogen Mod 7 the Start Logo Pops and just repeats over and over and im try to find out how to Reset the Tab but i cant find anyway.

Re: ZTE V9 Cyanogen Mod Start Issue

Quote Originally Posted by TabMan94 View Post
    Hi
    im having an issue after trying to install Cyanogen Mod 7 the Start Logo Pops and just repeats over and over and im try to find out how to Reset the Tab but i cant find anyway.
    As far as resetting the ZTE V9 is concerned you have to perform the below solution:
    • First press menu key and touch setting from the home screen and then touch the privacy and after that touch the factory data reset.
    • Now touch reset tablet and after that touch erase everything and then you are done.

I have not found a way to do the hard reset using buttons so you can try out the above steps for the same. Hope that helps

Exclamation Re: ZTE V9 Cyanogen Mod Start Issue

Quote Originally Posted by Kh@LnaYak View Post
    As far as resetting the ZTE V9 is concerned you have to perform the below solution:
    • First press menu key and touch setting from the home screen and then touch the privacy and after that touch the factory data reset.
    • Now touch reset tablet and after that touch erase everything and then you are done.

I have not found a way to do the hard reset using buttons so you can try out the above steps for the same. Hope that helps
    The Thing is i cant get to the Home Screen due to it wont start it just keeps repeating the Cyanogen start up logo. im trying to find a way of reseting it via usb or something but im not having any luck.