Thread: How to move copyrighted files to SD card.

How to move copyrighted files to SD card.

I have Samsung Galaxy S. The phone memory is almost full and want to move the files form the phone to the external SD card. But when trying to move the files it gives me an error saying that the files are copy righted. How remove this copy right feature?

Re: How to move copyrighted files to SD card.

I had the same problem regarding moving the images from phone memory. To move the files from phone memory to external storage SD card. To move the files follow the steps.
    1. Go to file manager in your phone
    2. Open images folder.
    3. Open options and select the images you want to move or select mark all
    4. Open menu and go to move and then select memory card. Your images will start moving.

I also have the Samsung galaxy S. I bought it recently and don’t know to use android. I used all the phone memory in storing the images, music and videos. With this the performance of my phone decreased. I was not able to move or delete the files from the phone it gave me error that the files are copyrighted. I discussed this problem with my friend and the suggested me to transfer using PC suite. I connected the phone via USB cable using Pc suite mode and transferred the files. I was able to move copy and delete the files from the computer. After moving the files from the phone memory the phone is working fast then I was using it before.

If you are using an SD adapter then follow the steps to remove the copy right protection from the SD card. In you SD card adapter you will find that there is a small pin located on top left corner. The pin contains details to lock and unlock the card. This locking feature locks your card from copying anything and enabling the copyright feature. If you see the pin downed to lock then move it upward to unlock the card. Unlock disables the copy right feature from the card.