Thread: Nokia 5230 freeze in few seconds When I switch On

question Nokia 5230 freeze in few seconds When I switch On

I have Nokia 5230 which I brought last year. It is lovely phone and have good camera clarity. I love to troubleshoot phones and computer. I always install and remove number of application and games. Lastly I install netqin V5.0 in my phone where I already installed netqin v3.0. So, when I open a netqin v3.0 both application conflicts and my phone is crash. I remove battery and restart the phone. but my phone is getting freeze with 10 second. I want to how to solve this problem

Is anyone have idea to solve this problem than please urgently post ?

Re: Nokia 5230 freeze in few seconds When I switch On

I also have Nokia 5230 mobile phone. I am using this phone from last 8 month and really happy with it. I install too many themes because of that my phone is working slow. But I am not stop to install new theme and finally phone is crash. I remove the battery and reinsert again and switch on the phone but phone is hanging within a few second and taking a too much time in booting process. I connect my phone with PC in switch it on and luckily my phone is connected to PC Suite. I have backup of my phone in my pc so I revert it back. It takes 15-20min to complete this task because phone have too much load of themes which I installed. Finally my phone is in further good condition and working smoothly.

ThumbsUp Master Reset the Phone

This is amazing phone and I really loved it. But once a time my phone is crashed when I installed some security application. I install number of application and hangs When I run the application. Each and every time I got a same problem. I am try to uninstall those application but I cannot and It shows some error. I talk to my friends about this problem but no one have idea.
    So, me and my one friend search on the internet together and got a solution. Solution is master reset which restores your all setting and clear all data and application from phone.

So, I did it and my phone working too smooth rather than before. If you want to do it then just dial *#7370# code and press dial key. Your phone is automatically formatted. You will get your fresh new firmware in your phone.