Thread: Bugs in Symbian belle FP1

Bugs in Symbian belle FP1

I have nokia 701 and I recently updated it to Symbian Belle FP1. The belle FP1 is good but as I am using the phone more and more I am getting frustrated of it. The bugs in this belle are more. I think that they have made this belle full of bugs. Does anyone else is suffering from the bugs of Belle FP1?

Re: Bugs in Symbian belle FP1

Hi guys, I am having same problems in my nokia 700. I updated it a week ago and facing so many problems. One of the problem I am facing is when I open the contact to dial a number and choose contact from contact list the dialer isn’t working. For e.g I have contacts named Rahul, Raj and Raju. When I open the phone application and start typing the name as ra. The phone shows me as Rahul, Raj, Raju. When I select rahul no immediate dialing to rahul, nothing happens. Where as in the previous symbian it worked. The favorite mark for the contacts has been gone from this belle. I had favorite contacts and now they are displaying in normal contact list. All the folders which I created are deleted after the update and all my applications are on the home screen. I have many apps installed and now I have to clean the home screen and this is not a good feature of the belle FP1.

I am having nokia 701 and I updated it. I have found many bugs. The problem I am facing is that the clarity with the photo shot are very low and sometimes the camera screen goes black and no icons are available on the screen, works normal again when I restart the phone. The Wi-Fi network moves automatically from internet to uncategorized list in destination settings, and there are connectivity issues also. While listing songs on my Bluetooth headset the music player automatically stops playing the music when getting a message, then you have go to the music player and again play the song. Adding email is an big issue in this, adding email is very complicated and you can’t upload or download more than 10 MB via email. The most amazing problem is with the scroll bar in menu it moves the icons in the opposite direction. You can’t even use the scroll bar while arranging the menu. The nokia store is fully crashed out. The mobile hangs off without doing anything, you can’t even do anything just have to remove the battery and then switch on the mobile. The social networking are not working properly needs a lot more improvement.

There are bugs in the new Belle FP1. Here are the bugs which I am facing. The Google maps application doesn’t work after update. The status bar is replaced by the white box with plus symbol for certain applications. There is no scroll bar in the menu. It is also not appearing in the shortcut list, file manager, add new contact and many more. While zooming the image the whole image starts to shake. The battery backup has been affected now I have to charge the battery daily where as I used to charge the battery twice a day. When downloading the maps form the list of available continents, the Wi-Fi gets disconnected automatically and immediately, this happens every time I connect and try to download the maps. While connecting the phone on mass storage mode the phone gets hanged sometimes. When I open multiple applications and try to open some other application and nothing happens the application doesn’t start. BY setting the retrieval frequency to soonest the email doesn’t notify when the new email is arrived. The switching between the applications in multitasking view is not that fast. Sometimes the application doesn’t even switch. Some of the icons of the application turns to the black color and sometimes normal while using in menu. Adding a new contact is problem as once the keypad is opened then have to close it for scrolling and filling further details. The phone gets heated up if using multiple applications. No exit option in file manager, have to press the End key to get out of file manager. No week view in Calendar.

The bugs in Nokia 701 are frustrating me. I think I am going to downgrade the software. When a new massage arrives the screen starts blinking on and off continuously. Sometimes even after unlocking keypad the screen blinks to stop it you have to press the end key. While using maps the light sensor doesn’t work at all. Phone slows during and after installing or removal of applications. When you have more applications installed the scrolling is not smooth, it stuck between and then jumps to last item in the menu. After installing any application the icons appear after around half or one minute. Camera in the background runs continuously, even when the camera is closed it doesn’t get closed and runs in the background. The answer key on the touch screen doesn’t work sometimes when the call comes. Sometimes the phone gets automatically restart when a call arrives. The wallpaper does not get set back when connected to PC with mass storage mode. In mail widget there is a problem of scrolling. When we scroll it once it scrolls and when we scroll it continuously it stops scrolling so we have to scroll and wait for the scroll to stop and attempt the scroll after it stops.