Thread: Want to Upgrade Firmware 8.63 in Nokia C3-00

Want to Upgrade Firmware 8.63 in Nokia C3-00

Hey guys, I have brought Nokia C3-00 before few months and I am not happy because performance of this phone is so worst. Phone having network problem, Application are not working properly and phone is hanged many times within a day. So, my friend help me and upgraded firmware 6.0 to 7.2 but problems are increased. Many of application and games are not working showing some Class not found error. The problem is increase day by day and I am tired to solve problem every day. Now I am just using my phone for calling only. I want to upgrade my phone to latest version 8.63 may be it solve my problems. How can I install firmware 8.63 in Nokia C3-00.

Re: Want to Upgrade Firmware 8.63 in Nokia C3-00

I brought a Nokia C3-00 and I am too excited to use it. I am just using music player and watch movie in this phone till that I am quite happy with this phone. But problem is started when I install games and application in my phone. Some application are installed but not run, some are downloaded but shows installation error and sometimes phone are freeze. So, I went to Nokia care and disscuss about my problem. They Upgrade software but problem are increased. My ovi is also not work. So, I want to know should I upgrade software to latest version 8.63 or downgrade to 6.0 to solve my issues because 7.2 increases problem with my phone. Please help guys if anyone upgrade to 8.63 then how it works or still have same problem?

Re: Want to Upgrade Firmware 8.63 in Nokia C3-00

I have brought a same phone before a few months and I am very disappointed with Nokia. At the starting stage I started with some problem like Application downloaded from Ovi Store is not working and problem with Wi-Fi. I am used many version but problem are increased not solve. Recently I upgrade with version 8.63 which is increases the problem like cannot delete messages, Application are conflicting, Application shows class not found, etc. All the version of firmware has some problem. As per my suggestion don't Upgrade to this version because it increases problem wait for new Upgrades maybe Nokia will solve problem. I thought phone is doesn’t tested before release. I spend 6000RS in this phone but it is not worth. This is worst’s device of Nokia. Nokia loosing market because of releasing that kind of phone. I never buy Nokia Again. I send many email to Nokia and posted in discussion page but till now cannot get any reply from Admin.