Thread: Getting Security Code error In Nokia N8 after upgrading it to Belle

Getting Security Code error In Nokia N8 after upgrading it to Belle

I am using Nokia N8 from last few moths and like this device specifically because its camera. Before some days when I have connected my mobile phone with my computer and I open Nokia suite at that time I get notification that new updates for my mobile pone are available and then I have first take the backup of all the data like contacts, messages and photos from phone memory and proceed with the updates which installed Symbian Belle. After updating the phone it has started giving me problem. now whenever I start my mobile phone at that time it ask me for the security code but when I enter security code at that time it says code is not correct and when I tap on cancel button at that time my mobile phone starts normally. I was not having this problem before updating. If anyone have solution for this then let me know. Thank you in advance.

Re: Getting Security Code error In Nokia N8 after upgrading it to Belle

I have read your problem and I will suggest you to try these steps to solve this problem and then check whether it makes any difference or not? You have to press power button and then you have to select lock phone option. when your phone ask for the new code at that time you have to enter any 4 digit code and then your Nokia N8 will get locked. Now after that you have to move slider for phone unlock and then you have to enter the code again which you have user earlier and then your phone will get unlocked and next it will not ask you for the security code. I am suggesting you this solution because with my Nokia E7 also and then I have tried to search solution on internet but I didn’t find anything and then my friend suggest me this solution and then my problem get solved.

I have tried to solve this problem by trying above solution but after that also my phone always ask me for security code. Now after that I have also performed hard reset in my mobile phone but that does not mane any difference. Is there any other way to solve this problem? any help will be appreciated.

If above solution does not help you to solve this problem then I will suggest you to try 0000 code. When you start your mobile phone at that time you have to enter 0000 this code and check whether it accepts the code or not? if it accepts then code then from next time whenever you start your mobile phone at that it will not ask for the security code. If this idea does not help you to solve this problem then you have to connect your mobile phone with your computer and then reinstall software in your Nokia N8 and then you have to check whether it makes any difference or not?

If you are facing same problem even after reinstalling the software in Nokia N8 then you should contact Nokia support a tell them about the security code error which you are facing in your mobile phone. After that they will provide you solution for this and then your problem will get solved. I hope you problem will get solved as soon as possible.