Thread: Samsung Galaxy W I8150 screen flashes randomly while on lock state

Samsung Galaxy W I8150 screen flashes randomly while on lock state

I am using the Galaxy W I8150. The problem is whenever the phone is on lock screen, it keeps brighting up every now. I mean the light keep flashes. This happens like organized manner after every few minutes. If the phone is not on the locked state, then also it randomly bright up even I don’t touch anything on it. I checked the background processes and killed few tasks using task killer. Also removed some apps which I suspect as a cause, also changed some apps settings but it is still happening. How can I avoid this? It eats much batter and drains the battery very quickly.

Re: Samsung Galaxy W I8150 screen flashes randomly while on lock state

It is obviously the cause of background or running processes, apps or gadgets on your phone which is turning the screen light to bright up for each actions or updates. It is not the default behavior. It is just a bug, may be. This should not be happen at all. If you are getting much annoyance with this problem, you should need to remove that app or process completely from your phone. Have you installed any Clock gadget or something? Sometimes it can also make the screen to brighten up. Even the flicker can also come from the automatic display brightness. My cousin had a Samsung years ago, he faced issue with the display several time, and it was a low budget Java based phone though.

Re: Samsung Galaxy W I8150 screen flashes randomly while on lock state

Did you connect charger or earphone something to the phone? Remove it and see what it shows now? It looks like your phone is showing notification as blinking the screen light. Do you have any extra notification light? If not, then it surely the unseen or unread mail or messages prompting you again and again by brightening up the light. I've been searching the forum because I do not wonder that this is happening to anyone else, but the fact is that I have not found anything (probably for lack of skill). Your problems clearly indicate a manufacturing defect or design flaw.