Thread: LG Optimus Slider cannot mount or format micro SD card

LG Optimus Slider cannot mount or format micro SD card

I have bought LG Optimus Slider mobile phone which has android 2.3 and it is very nice mobile phone. My mobile phone was working properly but from last few days I am facing problem with memory card in my phone. It has suddenly stopped reading my card and I am not able to format memory card also I don’t know what Is causing this problem. Please let me know solution for this. Thank you in advance.

Re: LG Optimus Slider cannot mount or format micro SD card

I have read your problem and I would like to tell you that you should first remove your memory card from your LG Optimus Slider and then you should insert in to memory card reader and connect with your computer. after connecting it with your computer you should check whether it shows your data or not? if you are able to see your data then you have to copy all the data in to your computer and then format the memory card. After formatting the memory card should transfer all the data on your Micro SD card and then you have to insert your SD card in your mobile phone again and then check whether your problem get solved or not? if after trying this solution also your mobile phone gives you same problem then there might be something wrong with your mobile phone. You should also try different micro SD card with your mobile phone so that you can identify the exact problem. if you don’t get same issue after inserting different micro SD card in your mobile phone then it means your memory card is corrupted and you need to replace it..

There was similar problem occurred with me LG optimus black also and I have first thought that problem is with micro SD card and I have connected it with my computer with the help of card reader and formatted the card and when I inserted in to my mobile phone at that time also I get same problem. I have also formatted the card with the card formatter software but that does not helped me to solve this problem. Now after that when I tried different memory card with my mobile phone at that time also I get same issue. now after that I have take backup of all the data from my mobile phone and then I have performed factory reset and then my problem my problem get solved. According to me you should take backup of all the data from your mobile phone and reset your LG Optimus Slider mobile phone and then check whether you can use your Micro SD card or not? if you want any more help then let me know.

I will also suggest you the same solution many times performing the factory reset can solve this type of problem. if you get same issue even after resetting your LG Optimus Slider then you should contact LG support and then discuss you problem with them and then they will provide you proper solution. I hope your problem will get solved as soon as possible.