Thread: Suggest me some cheap tablet for email and browse web

Suggest me some cheap tablet for email and browse web

I normally use my netbook to read emails and browse web when I am out. I don’t like to carry the netbook with me all the times, I am looking for something smaller that can do this task. This time, it will be good for me to get some low priced tablet. I searched for this on web and there are many results for this that makes me confused that which one I should buy. So I am starting this thread over here so that I can get some suggestion from the people over here. If you are having some suggestion that perfectly fits my requirement then please recommend me that. I will be thankful for all the replies. Please reply as early as possible because I need to get that in next week only.

Re: Suggest me some cheap tablet for email and browse web

I think that Kindle Fire will be the best option for you. The start screen of the Fire is immediately clear that this is really a media tablet. There are seven categories, including News Stand, Books, Music, Video & Apps. Under "Books" we find our previously purchased. The link to the Kindle Store makes it very tempting to buy more books. Text is legible on the 7 inch screen, which also reacts faster than the competitors of the Kindle. In sunlight the color is less visible but the battery gives seven hours of reading, once the battery is charged. The "News Stand" includes American newspapers and magazines. The built-in browser Silk works very well with the servers of Amazon to load the web pages faster. There might be some other alternative for this but this is the best that I can suggest you but you must look for other possible alternatives also.

Lenovo IdeaPad U300s can also be a better choice for you. Lenovo offers the IdeaPad U300s with two different core processors from Intel's I second generation of CPUs. The 13.3-inch display uses LED backlight and a resolution of 1366 x 768 pixels. The display unit is designed glossy. The display frame is having a webcam that works with 1.3 megapixel resolution. To control the display unit they have implemented the Intel's integrated HD Graphics 3000th External display units that can be linked via HDMI. Here is the specification for this:
    • 13.3-inch HD Ready LED display (1366x768 pixels, glare)
    • Intel Core i7-2677m
    • Intel HD Graphics 3000
    • 4 GB of DDR3 RAM
    • 256 GB SSD JMicron 616
    • 1x USB 3.0, 1x USB 2.0, HDMI, audio in / out
    • WiFi b / g / n, Bluetooth 3.0, Intel WiDi, 1.3 megapixel webcam

My suggestion to you is to get the ipad and this really become useful when you are having other idevices. If you are having more idevices with you then it will be possible for you to share apps that you have previously purchased and this will prevent you from repurchasing of the apps. Just get the ipad 2, I am also using the same and that is giving me the best performance. Kindle Fire is also good to select but I always like to go with the brand Apple as they are the best.

If you want to get something better than all these which are suggested here then you can go for the HP Touchpad. The TouchPad is 240 mm long, 190 mm wide, 13.7 mm thick and weighs only about 740 grams, the perfect size to pack into the sum of all human knowledge. With HP webOS, you can browse the Internet while you write an e-mail or reply to a message while you scroll through a playlist. Or update your Facebook status by typing. This is so intuitive that you only have to remember what to do and what not. This is very simple but brilliant. It is composed of the operating system that creates more than one thing at once.

The HP TouchPad has a 1.2GHz dual-core Qualcomm Snapdragon APQ8060 processor. The TouchPad has a Qualcomm Adreno 220 graphics core. Even if you do not know what that means, you are guaranteed to enjoy it. For so your movies and games appear ten times clear and more realistic than the lightweight tablet that you hold in your hand. The TouchPad is an ideal device for entertainment and gaze in games. You can transfer your favorite songs from your personal collection and take it with you on the go. And you hear your music with Beats Audio in stunning sound quality. The front of this tablet is the heart of the TouchPad and with smooth, shiny, multi-touch display with 9.7-inch diagonal LED-backlit IPS wide-angle technology. The touchpad has an integrated webcam and digital microphone, which makes the video calls possible. It is not simply a passive device for seeing, but a versatile tool for doing to communicate and to encourage interaction and creativity. This means that you do not have to just sit in front of him to be blown away. It also has a special coating for easy cleaning and high scratch resistance.

If you are going to get a new tablet then you must get something better. Though, you will have to pay a bit more than the other suggestion but you will get the best quality. I would like to recommend you the Acer Iconia A500. The Iconia Tab A500 is a pretty solid to the touch device. This is partly due to the metal back that gives the device more luxurious feel. When the A500 hold in landscape mode then you will get that there is the power button located at the top left, beneath a 3.5 mm headphone jack. On the right we find the power connector at the top and at the bottom there is a micro-USB slave and USB host port that respectively connect to a computer and connecting USB storage devices and peripherals. On the top, there is volume buttons and a lock for the screen rotation. You will find a microSD memory card reader under cover. Acer Iconia Tab A500 is equipped with a powerful Nvidia Tegra 2 Dual Core 1 GHz, which provides the best performance, especially in the multimedia field, where the tablet is able to give the best with smooth video playback. On the software side, the Android OS 3.0 is a great starting point to use programs and games downloaded from the Online Market on 'Acer Iconia Tab A500. Acer Iconia Tab A500 is powered by a lithium ion battery with a capacity of 3,250 mAh, enough to guarantee a longer operating day if you consider a traditional use. I will never recommend anything other than this.

Why don’t you go for the Samsung Galaxy Tab. This is also not a bad choice to make. The tablet is something completely different than a smartphone. The Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1v obviously has a screen of 10.1 inches and a resolution of 1280 × 800. It also contains dual surround sound speakers and fast browsing on the Android browser and Flash 10.1. This comes with the 8 megapixel camera with autofocus on the back and the 2 megapixel camera on the front. You can even shoot HD and directly on the screen show. The Galaxy Tab 10.1v running on Android 3.0, or Honeycomb, which is powered by a 1 GHz dual-core application processor.

In the box:
    • Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1v
    • USB adapter
    • Data cable for PC
    • Headset
    • Quick Start Guide

I also think that the HP Touchpad will be the best for you. The TouchPad has a dual battery, which allows you to surf the wireless for about 8 hours on the Internet 5 The TouchPad also an external adapter for 10-W AC is -. Then the fun go on endlessly. This means that as long as you continue to pay your electric bill. With the built-in WiFi you can surf the TouchPad virtually anywhere on the Internet or send and receive e-mails - whether at work, at home or at any hotspot. You can print directly from your TouchPad - wherever there's an Internet connection. Just send an e-mail to the e-mail address of the selected HP printer: You can print your work done in the cafe opposite, from another city or wherever you want 6 The TouchPad you are really all. Capabilities of the HP wireless printing available. It allows you to send print jobs via a wireless LAN to wireless HP printer or to any ePrint-enabled printer - no matter where it is. Everyone needs a good assistant. So you get 90 days free the HP webOS butler service: It helps you to control your web content, organize and transfer. The services provided toll-free 90 days setup support, 7 days around the clock to free support for the device as well as desktop chat support to change without notice.