Thread: Need basic tutorial for Teclast P76Ti Tablet (Android 2.3.4)

Need basic tutorial for Teclast P76Ti Tablet (Android 2.3.4)

I have purchased the Teclast P76Ti Tablet and problem is that the user manual provided with this is in Chinese language. So I am searching for some basic tutorial for the use of this new tablet. I was searching for the same on web but it was not having much information on it. They must provide the manual in English also as this is used worldwide and if it is available I English then no one will be having problem to read the manual. If you are using this tablet and can post some information on this in short then I will be really thankful for our help. I am sure that this thread will be useful for other users also who are searching for the same.

Re: Need basic tutorial for Teclast P76Ti Tablet (Android 2.3.4)

There are a lot of videos for this tablet on YouTube and I think that this will be better for you if you see tutorial videos for this on internet. You will have good idea with the video tutorial as compared to reading the textual manual. Anyways, I would like to post some information regarding this tablet that will be helpful for the users who are searching for the features of this tablet.

7-inch capacitive touch display

The Teclast P76Ti has a 7 inch capacitive display with a resolution of 800x480 with 16:9 aspect ratio. The capacitive touch of 5-point is of high precision and is very sensitive as of superior products. With both games with other software applications you will get an excellent response from the device.

Allwinner A10 processor, powerful and energy saving

The Teclast P76Ti is equipped with Allwinner A10 processor. This processor integrates everything needed for the operation of the tablet and this integration provides a super low power consumption and high level performances. You will get the stable and multitasking performance, ability cover up all applications and games for Android. The CPU is able to work at 1.5GHz but to ensure energy efficiency and stability is clocked at 1GHz.

Unmatched video performance thanks to the Mali-400 GPU

You will get great 3D graphics performance and this is thanks to the Mali-400 GPU which is one of the bests in the mobile sector. This is capable of handling 30 million polygons per second and a pixel fill rate of 275 million per second. This is impressive and have maximum compatibility to play games with your tablet.

Intelligent power management, up to 20 days on stand-by

The Teclast P76Ti has a large capacity battery with 3000 mAh, and this is because of the improved management of energy consumption. On a single charge you can have up to 20 days of stand-by. This provides 5 hours of battery life with heavy use and I think that this is enough for a normal user.

Ice Cream Sandwich Android 4.0 for a unique experience

Ice Cream Sandwich is the newest version of Android. This is an operating system designed to ensure the best tablet experience. The interface is intuitive and easy to learn that guarantees a significant increase in productivity in your work. This tablet is shipped already upgraded to Android 4.0.3, you can even install Android 2.3.4.in case you need that.

Front Camera for video chat

With the front camera is easy to start a video call to your skype contacts, ideal for contacting family and friends anytime, anywhere. This is one of the main features of this tablet that I liked the most.

USB port with OTG feature to connect USB devices

Thanks to the USB expansion port with OTG function that can expand the functionality of your tablet and cap compatible internet key like the freedom to surf the e1750, mass storage devices like Pen Drive, HDD, control devices such as mouse and keyboard. So you will not have any problem with the connection.

HDMI 1.4 with 3D high-definition video support

You can connect the tablet to your TV and enjoy the latest digital HD video up to 2160p (standardized 4K) or 3D video. You will get the full support for all video and audio formats for high definition. It has a unique experience that will allow you to watch your favorite movies with friends while sitting comfortably on the sofa at home by transforming your living room into a cinema.

Full support technologies Flash/HTML5

View multimedia content without problems on the of the web with the full support of the standard flash 11 and all HTML5.

WiFi and 3G support

Now here comes, what is in demand from the customers on the top. Thanks to N-type WiFi you can connect to your network at speeds up to 300MB/s and you can add functionality by installing a 3G compatible Internet key.

Enjoy thousands of free applications

With access to Android Market will have full access to thousands of free applications from Android. There is software for all and you can download/install the applications according to your need.

So overall I think that this is a perfect package and it worth for its price.

Re: Need basic tutorial for Teclast P76Ti Tablet (Android 2.3.4)

The manufacturer (Teclast) is one of the largest manufacturers of mobile devices in China, interesting factor seen the proliferation of tablet and questionable build quality. Equipped with a processor of up to 1.5 GHz (locked by default to 1.2) comes as a tablet really interesting, active matrix TFT screen from 7 inches and 512 mb of ram. But we turn to our review that will visit several points giving a score ranging from 1 to 5. The factors analyzed are: performance, assembly, equipment, battery, price and final considerations.