Thread: Dust going under back glass of Iphone 4S

Dust going under back glass of Iphone 4S

I recently Upgraded my Iphone 3G-S to Iphone 4S. I love my phone. when I just pulled my Iphone 4S from my pocket to make phone call at that time I saw a some specs on back glass. I think It is just a dust on upper surface so I took a cloth and wiped it but it didn’t fix my problem. How possible is that? It seems that glass is perfectly attached to back. Everything is sealed extremely well on all sides of phone so how is it possible to dust go inside. I will post the picture later when I got a good camera which can capture dust under a glass. So, Anyone have any solution for me how should I remove dust which is going under back glass? and how to prevent from more dust underneath of glass?. It is not a big problem but it is irritating me.

Re: Dust going under back glass of Iphone 4S

I recently purchase a Iphone 4 from Apple store. It working nicely with superb performance. I installed many games from Apple store and enjoying outstanding performance. When i playing music and get it turn back my phone at that time I saw a dust on it. I got a cloth and try to remove dust but its not getting clean because it is inside of glass. I make called to Apple care, told about whole problem and she is put me on hold for a while and talked to supervisor, come back and told me that she would setup a swap for me at my local Apple store. So, I am going there on next day to get it replace my phone. I know most of people can not see a dust but I know it is there and it annoying me. At the next i am gone to Apple store and after little conversation I got new Iphone with in a 10min. Apple is providing a very good service and support to their customer.

I have Apple IPhone 4 which I brought last year. Suddenly when I am playing game at that time I saw some dust on back glass of my phone. I try to remove dust but some are not getting clean. How it is possible where phone is sealed from all sides properly. It is not big issue so I was not gone to apple store but try to prevent from this problem for next time. So I got a pair of screen protector and back panel which improve the situation. I think is this best solution for you to buy screen protector and back panel.

I brought a new box packed Iphone 4S from apple store. I am really happy but at the same day suddenly I saw a some specs of dust on my brand new phone. i am getting worried and try to make it clean but I cannot fix it. It is probably happened during the manufacturing process because the phone is sealed from all sides. So, I further go to Apple store and told that about problem and they replace the phone. I got a new phone and now happy again.