Thread: Successful Flashing of Micromax x1i.

Successful Flashing of Micromax x1i.

I had a problem in my Micromax x1i. I restored the settings many times and was frustrated of doing it again and again. I shared my problem with my friend and he suggested me of flashing my phone. Can anyone suggest me the flash toll and the procedure to complete the flash?

Re: Successful Flashing of Micromax x1i.

I used miracle box to flash Micromax x1i.I suggest you to try this only if you have any experience in flashing or take risk on your own, don’t blame me if you can’t flash it properly. Before flashing your device take backup of it. Remove your SIM card and SD card before flashing. Connect the phone and run the software. Select mtk tab and in that select read from it and in boot select 4th boot (auto) and press start button. Follow instructions properly. A flash file will be created automatically and ask for save, save the file. Select format and press start button, it will ask you to hold the switch on button, hold it until it gets formatted. Then select imei (switched on) and click on start. Put the imei number which you want in imei input box. It will prompt you to turn on the phone. Then it will prompt you to switch off. After switching it off follow the steps appearing in it. Again click start button as action is applied turn on your device. Now select imei (switch off) and press start. Now you have flashed your device completely.