Thread: Rumors about HTC One XL Release date from Telstra

Rumors about HTC One XL Release date from Telstra

I am looking forward to replace my HTC Desire HD with either HTC one X or one XL. Yet I am not quite sure which one to go for but due to its unconfirmed rumors I am getting very impatient. So far all rumors are based on the US Carriers. There is no news of release date and phone coming for other Carriers like in UK, AU, Canada or Asia. I am living in Australia and here one of my favorite network providers is Telstra. So I would like to know whether there are any rumors about the Telstra HTC one XL. Is there any rumors leaked over Australian over Telstra or any other network providers

Re: Rumors about HTC One XL Release date from Telstra

I think that the April 4 date was for the HTC one X model. I have heard that Telstra will be getting the one XL and one S model but there is no confirmed news from the official side yet. The thing is Telstra have had a pre-register page but it just stopped on the other day. The Taiwanese manufacturer has partnered with over 140 operators to offer these smartphones worldwide as quickly as possible. One of the operators who confirmed plans to launch the HTC One XL is AT & T. The smartphone has been approved by the FCC (Federal Communications Commission) earlier this month. However, the HTC One XL is quad core coming soon to the U.S... HTC One XL will be available in AT & T LTE support, but with dual-core 1.5 GHz processor.

The Australian operator Telstra releases its LTE network for prepaid customers. Along with it, Samsung 4G Galaxy Tab is 8.9 (16 or 32GB of internal memory) is introduced with the LTE access for prepaid users. For prepaid customers, there is the "Telstra Pre-Paid 4G USB" stick for purchase. This device looks quite strong after the ZTE MF821 (D) which appeared at O2 in Germany. One thing is sure that the modem operates on the 1800MHz band LTE. Converted to Australian customers need to put € 105 for the USB modem on the table next to the modem and get a SIM card with 3GB of data volume (30 days validity), which should be consumed in use in LTE very soon.

Customers who opt for the HTC One X will only get HSPA +, a network that provides download speeds up to 21Mbps. Instead, the smartphone is equipped with Nvidia Tegra 3 Quad Core 1.5 GHz. Currently, the HTC One X is priced at $ 770 (including VAT) in the United States, but there is a high probability of being reduced. HTC Mobiles One XL and One X are driven by the operating system Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich and Beats Audio provided. In addition, both models feature touch screens LCD2 Super IPS that support 4.7-inch HD resolution of 1,280 x 720 pixels and also have coated Corning Gorilla Glass. The list of specifications of the devices also includes an 8-megapixel rear camera, HTC Imaging technology, autofocus, LED flash and support for HD video recording (1080p). There is also a 1.3 megapixel camera designed for self-portraits and video calls.