Thread: Do HTC One XL Custom Rom installation Void the Warranty?

Do HTC One XL Custom Rom installation Void the Warranty?

Hey friends, I am planning to Buy a new Phone because Getting Bored with this Apple Iphone 3G. at this time I am planning to use Smartphone. Htc is one of the best Smartphone manufacturers. When I go to Htc website to check for new best Smartphone at that time I like the look of Htc One Xl. After checking the specification and features of this phone I decided to buy this phone. when I am installing Custom room because memory of Rom is not sufficient for me . So, I want to ask you that Installation of Custom Rom is Avoid the manufacturer warranty.

Re: Do HTC One XL Custom Rom installation Void the Warranty?

I have Htc One S Smartphone. I love this phone and it have too many features. I am love to play Graphical Games. I am playing games too much. So, I installed custom Rom and after few days of installation, I started to get problem in my phone. Then I am going to Htc service center for claiming warranty of my phone but warranty of this phone is rejected because installation of any other Rom behalf of Htc Official Rom. As per their Rules and Regulation any change in Rom and opening of any hardware is reject manufacturer warranty. This mean that if you are having any issues or repair because of installation of custom Rom it will be chargeable. As an my experience, this kind of repair charge is too high. Some time need to replace motherboard which is equivalent to buy a new phone.

I also have Htc one xl Phone. Htc one xl have dual core 1.5 GHz CPU and Adreno 225 GPU which gives you best gaming experience in your Smartphone. The OS installed in this phone is ice cream sandwich which is latest version of Android OS. I love this phone too much than my other phone which is Apple Iphone 3G. Installations of Custom Rom avoid warranty of manufacturer. But, there is no need to too worry about warranty avoidance because If you are installing Custom Rom on your phone and having trouble then just further install Official Rom into your Phone. which is freely available on HTC official website and on many other websites. Your phone gets the warranty back. So, Use whichever Rom you want to use in your phone.

I have Htc desire HD Phone and as like you I am Also thinking about warranty avoidance before installing Custom Rom. Now, I am already using Custom Rom in my Htc Desire HD Phone. My phone Is working Better than before. I got more device control on my hand. Whatever I want to modify I can. My battery life is increased. I can add, subtract or modify files or data that is located on system directory when in the standard state files are not accessible. It gives me Administrator Privileges. I can Move all application and Games to SD card. My Phone getting more powerful than before and not getting any trouble till now. If you are thinking about installing custom Rom then be brave and install it.