Thread: Problem in viewing the text in Samsung Galaxy S

Problem in viewing the text in Samsung Galaxy S

I have problem in viewing my text in my Galaxy S. My sister threw the phone on the wall and then it broke the screen. I had given the phone for repairing and one day it got automatically restart and after then the problem started when I receive any message I am unable to view the text, it opens the message but unable to view the text in it?

re: Problem in viewing the text in Samsung Galaxy S

You should have given the phone to any Service centre of the Samsung so that if any problem occurs they can sort out. They might do some changes, reset your phones software or they should have installed the firmware again. By doing this you would lose your messages and other data which were in your phone but you would not suffer from the problem you are facing off.

I suggest you to use some applications which are there for viewing, saving, and even sync it through PC. You can use my phone explorer to sync with PC. It’s good software for synchronization. It allows you to control your phone through PC efficiently. You can easily manage your contacts, messages, and even handle your calls. You can connect your device with Wi-Fi, usb cable or Bluetooth. By this you can view you messages in your PC. You can use this trick to avoid in viewing text in your phone and view it in your PC.

I suggest you to use hand cent sms application. This application would solve your problem. In this application you can easily send receive your messages. This will give you an amazing experience in messaging. You will go beyond in messaging with this. This application is built for messaging. If this doesn’t work then I think that you have to forcefully restore your device.