Thread: Kies not working properly with Samsung galaxy S in Windows 7

Kies not working properly with Samsung galaxy S in Windows 7

I am running windows 7 in my laptop and I want to sync my Samsung phone to take backup of it. I also want to send some of the files to my phone. But after installing kies in my laptop it is not working properly. Any solutions?

re: Kies not working properly with Samsung galaxy S in Windows 7

I think that you might not have installed the software properly. I suggest you to reinstall software. I think that you might be having some problems while installing the software. It mostly happens due some small mistakes. It might be possible that your laptop may have some viruses which might not allow the software to install properly. I suggest you to check for the viruses and try installing it after the laptop is virus free.

You might have downloaded the older version of the software that might be the reason it would not work properly. You should try to update it. If it doesn’t get update automatically then you have to manually update the software. You can download the latest version of kies from the official website.

If kies is not working in your laptop then try the kiesair. It might work as it latest version. And the problem might be that the windows 7 would not be supporting the older version of the kies software. Try repairing your registry files and delete all other unwanted files such as cookies, browser history and so on. Make sure that your computer is affected with any the viruses, if so then than that may be the reason that it is not working properly.

Check out whether the software is fully downloaded, if not then downloaded it properly and try installing it. This might fix your problem. If this doesn’t fix out your problem then the problem might in the operating system. Try installing the files manually, First download the cab file. Then in the event viewer go to application and then extract the certificate and install it manually. It will be automatically upgraded and after that you can connect your device and use it.