Thread: Is it custom Rom is available Or Not for Htc One V

Is it custom Rom is available Or Not for Htc One V

I have recently brought Htc One V Smartphone. I am really happy to use it. I am installed some games on my phone and I enjoyed it. I want install some more games but Rom getting Full. Because of that whenever I want to install new game at that time need to remove one game out because Rom does not have sufficient memory to install a new one. That’s why I want install Custom Rom which solve my problem. So, I am searching for any Custom Rom available for Htc One V. Any one please help me when customs Rom will be released for Htc One V?

re: Is it custom Rom is available Or Not for Htc One V

I am also using Htc one V. It is very nice phone and pretty look. I am game lover and always playing games in my phone. The Games support of this phone is superb. It gives the 480 x 800 resolution and more than 250 pixel densities. It also supports HD Games and quality of resolution is too fantastic. I am already installed some games and application in my phone. I want to install some more games but the problem is that Rom getting full. I want custom ROM for my phone. So, i search on Google "any custom Rom is available For Htc one V" and search many pages and website but I cannot get any help. I think till now no Rom will be available for Htc One V. Because Rom designer need some time to design it and phone is release before 20 days. So, I hope it takes some time to release Rom for Htc one V. but near to next month we should get Rom in our phone.

Hello everyone, Before a month I am planning to buying New phone but this time I thinking to change my brand from Apple to Htc Smartphone. I see review of new arrival of Htc Smartphone and there specification at that time I see specification and superb feature of Htc One V. I fell these is the perfect and Most suitable phone for me. Before a two days, I buy this phone from my retailer and I am too much happy to using it. As per my expectation phone is providing superb camera & music support. The quality of movie and games resolution is also good. But when I am installing games my Rom getting full and has no memory to install new games. That’s why I searching for the custom Rom. I cannot get any Rom but I see on some post Htc one V’s Android Firmware ported to the Desire S and Desire HD. So, I know if Htc one v ‘s firmware supports to the Desire S and Desire HD then Desire S and Desire HD custom Rom Support to the Htc One V. please help if anyone know about that?

You are right Htc one V’s Android Firmware ported to the Desire S and Desire HD but you cannot use desire S and desire HD’s custom Rom in to Htc One V because Htc One v have Android OS v4.0 and Htc Desire S and Desire HD have Android OS v2.3. So, Htc Desire S and Htc Desire HD’s Rom cannot support to Htc One V. Custom Rom for Htc One V is design but cannot release because Custom Rom create some power management issues says by the custom Rom developers. I understand Your Problem and I hope we get custom Rom when this issues getting solve.