Thread: Is there a Dual sim card holder for Samsung Galaxy S?

Is there a Dual sim card holder for Samsung Galaxy S?

There has been rumors doing round that there has been a dual sim card holder invented for the Samsung phones? So is that true or not? That’s what I want to know? I have a Samsung galaxy S and I am thinking to use dual sims with my phone? so can you please tell me if there is a dual sim card holder available for this phone? a tool which will help me choose between the two cards. I know it wouldn’t be difficult for you all guys to get an answer for this question. I am sure you all will be having some idea. if you all know anything about such holder then do tell me about it. I am waiting for the response from your side.

Re: Is there a Dual sim card holder for Samsung Galaxy S?

Simore has recently introduced a new product it is a holder with which holds two sims at a time. you can use it in your phone as well. yes it is compatible with the galaxy phones. The only adjustments that you will have to make is that you will have to cut out both the sim cards to make them fit in the holder. So that’s what you need to do. rest everything is quite simple. So if you want me to explain the procedure then I will surely do it. see what you have to do is

1) Take the holder wit both the sim cards and place it in the phone. allow the phone to start.

2) Make sure the phone completely starts.

3) As soon as you start the phone you will get a flash message that simcore program changed, click on ok.

4) Now pull down the notification bar and check out which sim card is active right now.

5) Go to the applications, in that find a option called as sim toolkit.

6) Once you find it click on it and you will get several options such as switch numbers, settings, extensions, product infor and the name of the service provider.

7) Now click on switch number, you will get two sim options, i.e. sim 1 and sim2. A small aestrick sign will be there beside the active sim, select the other sim which is not active for an example if the sim 1 is active then select sim 2. So once you have selected sim 2 you will get a message saying ‘sim data has been changed. Phone will reset automatically. ‘

8) Automatically you will get a notification saying sim 2 has been activated. Also a message will appear saying simore program changed. Click on ok.

9) If you want to get back to the sim 1 repeat the same procedure as given over here for sim 1 as well.

Simore has one more advantage that it gives you an option to convert the cut sim back into the original size. So do try this it is surely of good help for you.

Instead of getting this I would advise you to get a dual sim card adapter from magicsim. You can visit their official site and get all the information accordingly. The benefit of their holders is that you don’t need to cut the sim cards. There is a holder in which you can put both the sim cards you want and then place it where you normally put the sim card. it installs an app in your phone with the help of which you can switch on between the cards and nothing else. It si so simple. So that’s why I am asking you to have a look at. Yes it is bit pricey with prices ranging from 17 euros to 50 euros. Online payment option is available out there. Also this particular holder works with majority of the Smartphone’s not necessary a Samsung galaxy s but any Smartphone be it a htc or a nokia. It will work with all of them. So that’s why I am asking you to have a check about it. hope that’s pretty clear for you. That’s it from my side for you.

I have never heard about the simore before that’s why I wouldn’t be advising you to go with it better if you go with the magic sim only because recently one of my friend had got it. he is really praising the product a lot. The great thing about the holder is that it is quite simple and does allows both the sims to be placed in quite comfortable. I have heard a lot of holders which asks you to change the size of the sim cards by cutting it. you may never know cutting the size of the sim card will give you several complications in the network that’s why even I would like you to switch to the magicsim. Do go ahead with it. even I have seen hat holder and I am planning to use it in my htc phone as well. the installation is quite simple and fast, hardly takes 2 mins to get installed. Also swapping between the sim cards hardly takes a minute. So it is a quite efficient product which I think you should have a look at. I am sure you would be quite impressed with it.