Thread: Samsung Galaxy S2 Overheating

Samsung Galaxy S2 Overheating

I just tell you about a problem I always with my Galaxy S 2: it heats a lot, and often for no reason. I got this phone 2 months back I always had overheating problems more or less regular. Also, I noticed that the big "hot shots" on the battery-consuming. My mobiles battery does not last full day, using it very little. As if I use this phone for say around 20-25 mins also it would start heating a lot. I am not able to understand why this is happening it heats a lot and also it losses it battery a lot. I am really very disappointed with this phone.

Re: Samsung Galaxy S2 Overheating

I have the Samsung Galaxy S 2 since Friday and the heating of the mobile is not normal, not heated, it burns! Heated both by an application or a game and also as you browse the Internet. I wonder if Samsung has echoed this, because tomorrow I'm going to the store from where I bought it, for overheating reason and would see what that person had to tell about it. It is too much, not what temperature should take, but over 40 degrees and I say sure, the screen burning and nobody tell me its normal, because I've bought a phone and not a hot pocket. I doubt that heat is good for the mobile and I have no reason to be worrying about the heat so it is not bad, if need be connected to the internet one hour that passes? I will not be for fear of burning the battery or otherwise spoil?

I received my Samsung Galaxy S II a week ago and also noticed that the screen is very hot and the upper left corner of the rear housing (more than once I've had to look away quick finger on the screen using the PSX emulator). Recently I updated to XWKE2 to XXKF2 with Odin and well still hot, but not quite. Now to solve the battery problem that I end with nothing. I did under clock and then too I am not able to solve the battery problem.

The Samsung Galaxy S2 is very thin and inside it has a dual core processor with 1.2 GHz. Probably, I've been using for a long time in a row making it work a lot on heat production (processors, heat). Since the device is thin, I think that normally the conduction of heat will be felt far outside. So working too hard, I think this overheating will always noticeable. The protective shell silicone, I did not do well, because it prevents a certain extent the rate of heat dissipation.

Having good experiences with Roma Leomar of revolution, since it stops at the old version of Android ROM, I tried some alternatives ROM the first cyanogen, which frankly I was disappointed many bugs and very little "made " then I tried the MIUI ROM with Italian pack what about really great: fast, with themes and endless customization. The trouble is that get as hot as an oven! Really having trouble coming to take in hand the galaxy as it is hot but it is a known issue? Also, I noticed that I have an endless list of background processes, including unexplainable things like "lets golf 3" which is a game" well, it is somewhat ruined the file system during installation of programs? I did the backup app manager, and I think that something went wrong. I wanted to do a full wipe and start over, installing manually one by one the programs I use (at the end of the 50 programs it uses and is not twenty) but first I wanted to get your ideas and concern. Will it heat the phone as it does now or not?

On my Galaxy S2 is due to the heat problem and not even think about playing. Even with the less expensive games is part of almost 25 to 40 degrees and can be at the top of the screen almost did not touch. Not as good as, however, I find that I still have no way have found that the Galaxy is then cold again. I do not necessarily play - but if I disclose short time doing, I would not like the problem is that I burn my phone after a hole in my pants (and it is damn hot!). If I understand correctly, the situation is configured: A part of the community on the Internet talking about the whole thing as "normal" down there so normal the Galaxy has a strong processor and with so much power a fan. Speaking against, however, that it does not happen in some S2’s or decrease the heat generated in the first few days. May be normal in no case - and according to the internet so no single case. The question arises: What to do? There is no official firmware update, it does not (eg KE7 make on it) all the solutions from users in various forums have proven to be not working. Would be happy if someone has the same problem (after all seem to be some who do not want to talk about all the beautiful) AND yet to find a real solution. I'm really at a loss and regret at the moment only (also thanks to some gravel-problems) that I did not follow Apple's reputation.

Somehow I got the feeling that some have no idea. First the Samsung Galaxy S 2 has 1.2 GHZ dual-core processor of the better and more efficiently than when the first dual-core even if it had been 1.5 or 1.6 GHz, the works of Samsung Galaxy S 2 faster than the time and clearly has lower temperature, it is clear that the part under load at 25 degree is still time for wishful thinking yet. And as was mentioned here already, there are games that simply blow up unnecessary CPU load nicely in the train-loving Plants Vs Zombies on an hour gambled nothing, but maybe a little warm, for example on my N95 is not a real no comparison. Just wait for the phone happy times unnecessarily required to blow the apps with the temp and just in case if the firewall update comes.