Thread: Saving game on icloud using iphone 4

Saving game on icloud using iphone 4

I play games on my iphone and I had to restore my game setting in my iphone. Is there any way that my game which I played can start from where I stopped it or can it saved on icloud. How can I save my game on icloud?

Re: Saving game on icloud using iphone 4

Why to save on icloud when you can save in your own PC. Yes there a way by which you can save your game data in your PC with the help of itunes. Your itunes must have all the applications and other files existing in its library on the computer from which you usually sync the phone .If you want to delete a game and want that the data should be saved for further playing, you can do this by a simple way of using your itunes. You just need to sync the phone with itunes and uncheck the game which you don’t want in your device. It does not delete or erase your game data but it removes the game from the device. After sometime if you want the game back and want to play it again from where you had stopped it, you can easily do it by syncing to itunes and selecting the game to be synced in your device . In this way you will be able to save your data in the PC and can recall your data whenever you need it.

Re: Saving game on icloud using iphone 4

You can save the data on icloud. You just need to some changes in your device. But I suggest you to do this at your own risk, it’s not that complicated but you don’t blame me if you are not able to do it properly. You can do this by following the steps.
    - On your device and in your icloud id set the saving path same as you have in your iphone for e.g. "/var/mobile/Library/Mobile Documents” or can create your own.
    - On each device make a copy of your game with same folder and subfolder. You can simply do this through iFile, Drop box or through good reader with this you can download the icloud files easily. Make sure that if you are using good reader than you have specified the same folder for saving the game as in your device and icloud.
    - For saving the game the folder and the subfolder must be same in all the devices.
    - Now enable the save game option on icloud. If any changes made to the game in any one of the devices then there will be change in all the devices.