Thread: Which is better SLCD 2 or Super Amoled HD Display?

Which is better SLCD 2 or Super Amoled HD Display?

In today’s competitive world competition has become quite stiff and strong among the various mobile lovers especially if you look at their various parts of the phone a lot of detailing goes into it before making such phone. these days two displays are in quite demand these days one is the super amoled and the other is super lcd screen. Although I must admit that the simple lcd screen was a quite failure. Yesterday when I was visiting a mall I came cross a huge Samsung note phone it impressed me a lot and specially because I had heard a lot about it. I am not a bog fan of Samsung phones but now after looking at the note I have become one. The screen of the Samsung note is the super amoled one, which I found it to be quite good and it is really built solid. So forget about the display getting damaged. I have also heard a lot about the slcd 2 screen especially their clarity I have got to know they are viewable in all the angles. SLCD 2 is seen in htc one X. so anyone having this phone and have seen the display I want to know how does it looks. It is better to ask a person who has used both the phone i.e who have used a phone having super amoled hd and also the SLCD 2 which is presently seen in the htc one x. so what do you all think who would be a pure winner in terms of clarity as well as durability? Who would hold the future of the smartphone’s display? Have your words on this and please tell me what do you all have to say about this classification. I am awaiting your response do reply accordingly over here.

Re: Which is better SLCD 2 or Super Amoled HD Display?

If you talk about clarity then I would like to rate LCD 2 as the better of the two because it ahs a exceptional clarity much better than the super amoled hd. The benefit of slcd 2 is that you can view the display in any angles that you would like to wish to and this is not the case with the super amoled screens they are really strong but they don’t give a better viewing angle as that in the slcd 2? So that’s why I think in terms of clarity and better viewing angles SLCD 2 will definitely win the race but the advantage of super amoled screen is that it is quite sturdy and tough. They wont break easily. However super amoled screens have improved much on the clarity after amoled screens but still they lack the clarity as it is seen In the SLCD 2. SLCD give a better response even in the bright environment which is no the case with the super amoled screens. I think the future of the smartphone’s is in the hand of Super LCD 2 and no one else. However I cant guarantee you about it because technology s such as world that it will keep on changing and you may never know what new you will get to see. Even retina display is competing well ahead with the SLCD 2 and super amoled screens to gain the top spot, lets see who wins the battle then.

Hey guys sorry to disturb you all in the middle of the conversation but I want to know which is the display used for the htc one xl? That’s what I want to know I am planning to get this phone by the next month. I hope the stocks should be available there to get the phone. I want to know if this phone has an SLCD 2 or a normal LCD screen. Because if it has SLCD 2 then only I will be going with this phone otherwise I would be changing my mind and will switch to the htc one x. I even had htc one s in the option but later got to know that it is having a Super Amoled Pentile. I don’t even like the super amoled screens as well because of the poor contrast ratio they offer. So please reply to the question that I have asked here. I want to know from you all as soon as possible. So please reply accordingly over here.

I think HTC one xl has a super LCD 2 screen. Though I can’t confirm you on these but I am providing you these information based on the specifications that I got to see from various websites. I dot understand why people do have problems with the super amoled screens. For me they are the best display's needed for a Smartphone simply because they don’t consume much amount of battery, if you were not knowing then let me tell you super amoled has the best contrast ration among all the displays. Yes it is a bit behind for the clarity but that is ok. Even the built of the super amoled is quite good and it is really tough. So that’s why I would always prefer to go with the super amoled than the super lcd 2. However I hope you have got the answer that you were looking for. In case if there is anything else that you need to know then please do feel free to ask here. I will try and answer it out for you.