Thread: Protective accessories for HTC One XL

Protective accessories for HTC One XL

Hi guys I can see many people have got this phone and it’s a nice feeling to have such a good phone. even I am planning to get the same phone before buying this phone I want to make sure that I have all the necessary accessories for this phone. That’s what I want to make sure of. So do you all have any idea from where can I get the accessory for this phone. If you have some idea then do tell me something about it. Like I said many of you all must have already got this phone so it is but obvious that you all must have brought in some of the cases as well as some other accessories for the phone. I want to know from where have you got all these accessories that’s what I want to know?

I want accessory for the htc one xl and not the one x ok guys? Many people tend to confuse htc one xl with one x both are different phones let me remind you about that.

Re: Protective accessories for HTC One XL

You should keep checking the online stores to get more information on that I am sure you will get some updated information out there only. As far as I know only US and UK online stores have started selling out the accessories for this particular phone. I don’t know when the online stores will start selling it worldwide. That’s why I am telling you to keep an eye on the online stores of your country may be they will come up with some cases or accessories for one XL that will interest you. I don’t know in which country do you live in, that’s why cant speak up much on this.

I happened to buy the traditional leather cases for my sensation xl from noreve for Rs.4K approx. now the main reason why I went ahead and got this case is because I simply liked the quality of the case it is really good and also with this phone I can ensure the safety f the phone. if you visit the official site of noreve then they will show some kind of demo videos wherein they try to break a phone by keeping the phone inside the case and when they remove it there is not even a single scratch on the phone. so just see the difference in the two. I was really impressed with the way they have depicted this in their video and hence I thought of going ahead and ordering that particular product for my phone as well. I you all want then you can order it from there as well. all you have to do is visit their official site and place an order from there, it is a European brand so I doubt whether they would be shipping all over the world. That you can confirm from them once you place an order there. So do rush up guys before the stock gets over. I bet you, you will like this product for sure.

Down Re: Protective accessories for HTC One XL

I won’t be going with the leather cases at all sorry if I am contradicting your statement over here but definitely I would like to go with the silicon case. You know what it ensures a complete protection of the phone. so that’s why I am looking for such cases for my phone but I am not able to find them anywhere. Like one of the guy who has posted here has said that we should wait till out local online stores come up with such kind of covers and cases for the phones. Leather cases are quite costly with the silicon case you don’t have to worry about the cost and all. Plus the protection is much better in this case. You know silicon covers protects out phone even in rainy season, so that’s the added advantage. Though the appeal of the phone goes down a bit but that’s ok. We have to compromise sometimes if we do want the phone to stay longer.

sad Re: Protective accessories for HTC One XL

I stay in Mumbai and though I have ordered the phone from one of the local stores in my area but I am not sure from where will I get the protective cases? I searched in the popular online stores such as flipkart and ebay and no such cases have come up for this phone. When I search for the cases in the local stores people give me some strange excuses that this phone is new. So it will take sometime for the cases to come up. This is a touch screen phone that’s why for me protecting it from any external damage is the main priority. So anyone of you all who is staying in Mumbai can you tell me some best places to visit to get the best accessory for this phone. Especially the cases, that’s what I am looking for. One more thing that I forgot to mention in the post is that I will be looking for a good silicon cover only which protects the entire body of the phone and the cases should be available in a attractive price. Like one of the user has said here, he has got a case worth 4K. I don’t want such a expensive case Please reply on the same I am waiting for your reply ok.

There is a popular mall in borivali called as indraprasth and in the ground floor of that mall there are many shops dealing with the phone and its accessories whatever you don’t get in the popular malls. You will be able to find it. very handy place to go especially if you want to shop for accessories and phones for yourself. I get all of them from there only. So do check out.