Thread: HTC One V is slower compared to Nokia C7

HTC One V is slower compared to Nokia C7

hi guys

is it me or anyone else also feels that this phone is actually really slower, well I like to tell you that , I was 7 year Nokia Phone user and really like each and every phone I had . the last phone that i used was the Nokia C7. Just recently I change my phone and bought this HTC one V on the advice of my wife but somehow I am feeling the phone is performing really very slow even in compare to the my Nokia C7. I mean it really hard to believe that with the 1mhz processor the phone is running such slow. I never used any android phone before but this is really very poor performance by this phone . is it my phone or anyone else also feels the same , I will be really appreciate if some here help me with this

thanks in advance

Re: HTC One V is slower compared to Nokia C7

Yeah this phone supposedly has the 1ghz but anyway just try to take some precaution that might help you with the phone on aspect of making it run fast . try not to install many application on your phone as that might slow your phone to the great extent. Some time few application make the phone to run slow so I suggest that you should get yourself a task killing application form the Android market that will kill all the running applications that you don’t want . and the most important thing is to keep patient and wait for the some developer to comes up with the ROOT for your device ,. And also you will be able to kill some task form the stock application named the task manager , that is already be present on the phone good to use for the new user .

Well I am not sure that it will be help full to use the stock task manager to kill the task , what I suggest is there is something wrong with the phone it self and the best bet is that you should return the phone and get the replacement , look like you have the faulty phone . this is really a great phone and 1 GHz Core + 512MB of RAM for running Android 4.0 and HTC Sense 4.0 . so don’t use the task killer application as the android Operating system on the phone is totally equipped with management of the application properly already and using the task kill will just eats up the more resources.

Well I think There is too much savings in hardware and equipment. Singel-1GHz Core + 512MB RAM is already in my opinion very short, if you want to run next to Android 4.0 and 4.0 HTC Sense also other applications such as games and stuff . apps running very slow , it takes a while depending on the app, at least in contrast to the HTC one making Here SingelCore 1GHz and 512MB RAM noticeable. Reduced hardware configuration of the start of apps respond a little slower than the one due to the dimensions of the HTC One V , there is ultimately no more left over for other uses lots of RAM and performance

Well thank guys I really appreciate the Reply but I like to tell you that I have used the task killer on my phone and at the moment my phone is running faster then the before so this trick is working but can’t help noticing this that many is recommending that no to use the task killer but this is the only way that I can make my phone to work faster and if I don’t use It that will make my device even more slower .

Is that is the case then I like to suggest you that you should make use of the custom ROM for your cellular provider. Just wait for a while and you will be able to use the good custom ROM, I am sure that some developer might be building the good custom ROM for the HTC One V . and when you will get it you will ne able to do much more than I s offered to you on the stock well you will be able to improved battery life, faster response, and all