Thread: Solution for low battery shutdown in china phone

Solution for low battery shutdown in china phone

I have a particular china phone from G-five and the problem with that phone is that it keeps shutting down. No matter how much I charge this phone, it keeps on getting switched off. Once or twice is understandable but it is now happening everyday and I am just wondering what to do about this phone? as soon as I do a complete battery full charge I use my phone for 5 mins, then after that I get a low battery sign and ultimately the phone dies. This problem is grave serious and I want to get rid out of it as soon as possible. So what do you all think what can be the issue over here? can you all please tell me something about the same? what measures should I take to get it solved that’s what I want to know? If it involves formatting the phone then I am ready to do that. So please suggest me something I am really pissed off this problem. Please let me know as soon as possible.

Waiting for your replies my dear friends.

Re: Solution for low battery shutdown in china phone

Hey do check out the image that I have given here if you know something about the battery circuits and all then you will understand. In the image there is a certain marking done over a particular line and that is said to be the main reason why batter shutdowns have been quite common in the china phones, do check out the values out there and if you can change the value then change it to 100k-R or you can change it to 104Ic as well. so you can get hold of any of those value and change it for the line that should solve the issue for you. I don’t have much to speak on these issue because that is the only solution that I have for you now. Do let me know if that works or not. in case if that does not work then there is nothing much that you can do about this phone because the phone itself is a china model and there is nothing kind of guarantee or warranty that you get with such phones. Either you use it by continuously plugging in the phone with the charger or throw if off that’s it.

Re: Solution for low battery shutdown in china phone

Why don’t you look out for some replaceable batteries for the phone what is the model number of the battery that you use for the phone. If you could have shared some information about the battery of the phone then I could have told you something but still the choice is yours if you want to continue or not. If you want to continue then go and better get a new battery for your phone. that will be of great help for you. That’s it from my side for you.