Thread: Blackberry Curve 9350 App stopped working for Logitech Security Camera

Blackberry Curve 9350 App stopped working for Logitech Security Camera

I have installed Logitech Security Camera in my office and I was using Blackberry Curve 9350 App to view the camera and everything was working fine but then I don’t know what went wrong with the same and now when I am trying to view my camera using the Blackberry App then I get an message saying "No network connection. Please check your connection and try again" I have tried deleting and getting the latest Blackberry App from the Blackberry App World but then it is not making any difference, in my case I am using Blackberry Enterprise Server and I have also downloaded and installed Logitech for BES app but had not luck, i have checked out the camera and it is working fine from the Logitech Commander and over the web, is there anyone who has faced the same or has an idea about it??

Re: Blackberry Curve 9350 App stopped working for Logitech Security Camera

I have installed Logitech Security Camera in my office and I was using Blackberry Curve 9350 App to view the camera and everything was working fine but then I don’t know what went wrong with the same and now when I am trying to view my camera using the Blackberry App then I get an message saying "No network connection. Please check your connection and try again" I have tried deleting and getting the latest Blackberry App from the Blackberry App World but then it is not making any difference, in my case I am using Blackberry Enterprise Server and I have also downloaded and installed Logitech for BES app but had not luck, i have checked out the camera and it is working fine from the Logitech Commander and over the web, is there anyone who has faced the same or has an idea about it??
    Before I suggest you something about the same I just wanted to know that have you tried installing regular version of the app rather than downloading and installing BES, if not then try out the same and then let me know the response that you get for it, other than this also check out the network and make sure that you are connected well when you are trying to view the camera from the Blackberry App. I also wanted to know that are you using 3G Network? I have come across one having the same issue when connecting to the camera using the 3G Network but then he was not facing the same issue when he was connecting his Curve to his own Network, if possible then try out connecting your phone to your network to which the camera and the commander is connected and see if it is making any difference or not, just check out and try out the possible things I have suggested and then let me know the response that you get for it.

I just wanted to share that I have already tried using other application but then even they were not helping, I had deleted the Logitech for BES application and rebooted the device and had installed other apps, I am getting the login screen but then when I am pressing on the login then I don’t know why the login information is getting cleared and again representing the login screen, I have tried doing the same several times but then I am getting the same response, currently I am using 3G Network but then I don’t think that there might be any issues with it as it was working fine until now, the issue seems to have been started suddenly and that is why I am running out of ideas and I am just clueless of the cause of this issue, I perform the test of using own network as it is a company issued phone and I am not allowed to change the network, is there anything else that I can try out to get rid of this issue and the app to be working??

Even I think that you should try out using BB BES to a local network, just try it out for testing purpose, I mean that your output will give us a better idea for understanding your situation and we will definitely try to help you out with the same, just change the network to local and once you are done with the test then you can again move back to the regular 3G, can you just let me know who is the service provider in you case, I don’t think that there should be any such issues as I am myself using a Torch 9850 on the Verizon 3G network, the software version of the phone is 7.1.0.163. 4.0 and I am using non-BES Logitech software and I am not having any issues in connecting to all the cameras at my shop, I have been using 3G and local WIFI as well and have never ran in to any issue by now, anyways just perform the requested test for further help.

By now I have tried out the following solutions:
    • I have checked out and confirmed the Logitech BES app is still not working with 3G
    • I have tried connecting my phone to the local network successfully
    • I have used the local network and have ran Logitech BES application but then I am getting the same error message saying no network available..
    • I have tried deleting the Logitech BES application and installing other application as well and I am still left without any luck.
    • I have tried running the latest application on the blackberry using the local network and after login I was able to see all the cameras there
    • I have tried running the latest application on the blackberry using but then I am getting the same response again where a blank login screen redisplays after trying to login with the information.

The new 4.0 application is working but then only when I am using local network and not with 3G, my network provider is Verizon, any further help regarding the same will be highly appreciated.