Thread: How to fix Album Art in Zen VisionM

How to fix Album Art in Zen VisionM

How to fix the issue of Album art in Zen VisionM. My friend just bought this media player to me and I had see that there are no album arts displayed for any song. While he had used Media Monkey to tag those files properly. I do not know the process of enabling this back again. Rightnow we are using Media Monkey to manage our audio files in Zen VisionM. I had tried a number of steps to get this thing fixed, but it didn't worked.

Re: How to fix Album Art in Zen VisionM

There is a option by which you can fix the issue. For that you will need to use Windows Media Player. Try Windows Media Player 11 and sync all your songs back again. You just need to open the song in library and then click on the song. Right click and then click on update. Thats all. If you face a error saying that CDDB server not found or any similar you can try to add your own custom image for the song. It can be done simply by draining the image on the songs location. It is possible that some of your songs might not have album art because of which the images is not displayed. You can begin adding album art in your songs with the help of ID3 tags. This helps you to fill your mp3 with art you need. You must first find the actual standard of image needed for embedding image in the song. Or else they might never appear. With the help of ID3 you can add more information to the mp3 file like track title, or artist name, etc.

Even I agree to go with Windows Media Player 11. This software is best recommended to organize album art for songs. If you have or do have it does not matter. You can manage your own images in the song and use it as a album art. If there is no album art or if the images in mp3 are not as per standard the images will not displayed in the Zen VisionM.

I can show you a much easier way for doing the same. Right click on the song and then click on edit track info. You have do this in Windows Media player. In the upcoming box you just need to drag a small jpg file and thats all. This will become the album art for your audio file.

There is a tool for this process called as Mp3tag. This is a universal mp3 tagger. The issue does not lies with Zen VisionM. If the songs does not have proper image then they will not be displayed. You have to use the most common format of image file for album art. There another tool which is used for the same purpose and it is called as Mp3 Cover Downloader. It provides a set for tool to create mp3 covers. Use one of them and sync it with your mp3 player.