Thread: Packaging of HTC One S

Packaging of HTC One S

This is the first time that I am so much concerned regarding the packaging of my phone that what will come with the box. I was watching some videos of English (and German) unboxing on youtube that what are the things that are going to come with the box. I found that most of the videos shows that a whitish box came out in which there was the phone. I am having doubt that if this is the actual packaging of the phone. I have seen that the One X is having the cylindrical sleek box and this makes doubt in my mind. So I am starting this thread over here. If you have some idea regarding this then please post that over here. I will be thankful for all the replies for this. Please reply as soon as possible because I need to buy this in next week only.

Re: Packaging of HTC One S

I would like to tell you that this is not the retail box. The box that you are talking about are delivered to the testers and the reviewers. The final packaging that you will get will be similar to the One X and I am very sure about this. The retail box is very plain that you have seen in the video and so don’t get very much excited about that. It is just the box. This somewhat look like a egg box which is also white in color. So in short, you will not get different packaging as compared to the one x.

Quote Originally Posted by Ry View Post
    I would like to tell you that this is not the retail box. The box that you are talking about are delivered to the testers and the reviewers. The final packaging that you will get will be similar to the One X and I am very sure about this. The retail box is very plain that you have seen in the video and so don’t get very much excited about that. It is just the box. This somewhat look like a egg box which is also white in color. So in short, you will not get different packaging as compared to the one x.
    Thank you so much for the reply. I am thinking to get this phone and unsure about the features of this phone. So can you please post with some information about this phone and if it really worth to purchase this one or you have some other better suggestion for me.

This is a very good mid range smart phone and it will not be a bad choice to go for this phone. There are many of the other phones in this price range but I don’t think that they are going to give you that much features and performance as you will get with this phone. So my suggestion to you is to go for this phone without any doubt in your mind. I am also using the same phone and that is working really great without any problem and so I am recommending you for this one with this much confidence. Anyway, at last choice is yours and you can get the one which you fell will be better for you.

One HTC S is a high-end smartphones that indeed conquered by the elegance of his line thanks to the extremely low thickness. The display of 256 ppi, anteriorly, has a generous 4.3 inches diagonally, can give a resolution of 540 x 960 pixel display 16 million different shades and also presents an integrated multitouch capacitive touchscreen technology. The rear camera discover to be a valid 8-Megapixel sensor together with all the trappings of the event - flash, geotagging, face detection - can record 1080p HD video at 30fps even simultaneously to capture images, while the front is a VGA sensor. The technical details of this member of the last quadruplet HTC continues, media player functionality, internal capacity of 16 GB, Bluetooth 4.0, shell made of aluminum with MAO finish, WiFi, GPU Adreno 225, 1024 MB RAM, support SNS, audio jack of 3.5 mm diameter, reduction of background noise, fast access to social networks, TV-out MHL A / V Link, AGPS module for satellite-assisted navigation, digital compass, accelerometer, gyroscope, proximity sensor, HTC Sense UI and forms of connectivity GPRS, EDGE and HSDPA. The operating system is clearly Android, version 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich, while the processor Qualcomm MSM8260A an excellent dual-core 1.5 Ghz Snapdragon.