Thread: Authorise HTC Sense for facebook is not working with HTC One S

Authorise HTC Sense for facebook is not working with HTC One S

I have bought HTC One S mobile phone and it is very nice mobile phone. in mobile phone while using Facebook it says i have to authorize sense. In my HTC one S contacts does not synchronize with Facebook contacts. i don't know what is wrong with my mobile phone but this issue is irritating for me, i have tried to search solution on internet but i didn't find any answers.

Re: Authorise HTC Sense for facebook is not working with HTC One S

i would like to tell you that you should sign in to your Facebook account from your computer and then authorize HTC sense from there. if you have already tried this solution then you have to go to settings in your HTC One S mobile phone and then you have to select account and sync option. now you have to remove your Facebook account from there. now after doing that you have to turn off your HTC One S mobile phone and then turn it on again. now after doing that you have to loh in to add your Facebook account again and then check whether it your problem get resolved or not? many times removing account from device and then adding it again can resolve this type of problem. if this steps does not help you to solve this problem then let me know.

i totally agree with above solution. One of my freind was also experiencing same problem with HTC rezound phone and then he solved problem by clearing data from Facebook for HTC sense. if you want to clear data from Facebook for HTC sense then you have to first tap on settings in your HTC One S phone and then you have to select manage application option. after doing that you have to select Facebook for HTC sense and then clear data and force stop it. After doing that you have to try check whether same problem occurs with Facebook or not? According to me after clearing data for Facebook for HTC sense you will not face same issue. many times this problem occurs even if HTC sense is already authorized, in this case you have to remove it and the let mobile application authorize it again and after doing that problem will get solved.

Well friends i have first tried to solve this problem by going in to account and syn setting from my mobile phone and removing Facebook account then adding it again but after doing that also same problem occurred. now after doing that i have cleared data for Facebook for HTC sense and then tap on force stop but that does not help me. i have also tried to find answer regarding this issue on internet but i didn't get anything. is there anyone who have solve this type of problem then help me with it.

According to me this problem is related with facebook privacy settings. if you want to solve this problem then you have to turn on HTC sense by login in to your facebook account from computer. here are the steps to do this. first you have to open your facebook account from computer and then select privacy setting. after clicking on privacy setting you will see application and websites option on left side. after that you have to choose edit setting. after that you have to look for platform applications option, it may be located in recently used application list. Now you have to turn ON platform applications and then you have to check whether it resolves your problem or not? if after trying these steps also you are experiencing same problem then may be HTC Sense is blocked. If HTC Sense is blocked then you have to open privacy setting of your facebook account and then you have to select edit list option from block list
    and then unblock HTC sense from there. i hope this solution will be helpful for you.

If same problem occurs after trying above solutions also then i will suggest you to perform factory reset in your HTC one S mobile phone and then you have to check whether you are getting Authorize HTC Sense problem or not? according to me doing factory reset will solve this problem.