Thread: Videos not getting played even after Flash installed in Ainol NOVO 7 paladin Tablet

Videos not getting played even after Flash installed in Ainol NOVO 7 paladin Tablet

Hey guys I am facing some problem with my tablet so it would be great if you all can help me with the same. the problem is that I cannot play some of the videos in my new tablet and all the fingers are pointed towards flash which I don’t think is the only thing to be blamed. I showed my table to many of my friends waiting for an explanation from their side but all they said that it was some problem with the flash. If you all were not knowing than this tablet has flash 10.1 already installed in it. whenever I go and play some videos In some sites I get an message saying that upgrade your flash to 10.3 at least. So when I got to flash’s website and download the flash 10.3 from there I am not able to do it. Because adobe thinks I am a iPad 3 user and they don’t allow the download for any apple products. Really a bizzard thing. How can adobe people think I am a iPad user. Whenever I have to solve some kind of puzzles in some sites I cont do that because whenever I click on it I get a message saying ‘Flash required’ . Recently I wanted to download a itvplayer from the android market but when I clicked on it, it disappeared can you all believe this. I don’t understand what is the problem with my tablet and why some sites are considering me as a iPad user what is the problem? Really I am not getting anything on this. I have described my problem for you all. Now I want some answers from you all. Do reply on to it as soon as possible. Waiting for the response from your side.

re: Videos not getting played even after Flash installed in Ainol NOVO 7 paladin Tablet

This tablet runs on the ICS right? I am sure initially you will be facing some bugs like these that’s why such problems. So what I would like to say is that wait for some moment till the update comes out and fixes up such issue. From what you have been saying here it definitely looks like a bug for me. So I would say wait for the update to solve the issue.

sad re: Videos not getting played even after Flash installed in Ainol NOVO 7 paladin Tablet

I do agree with you even I had recently got this tablet. the thing is that flash is not yet activated in the browser. There is no doubt that flash is installed in the tablet but for the browser it has not been activated yet. So that’s why I think as the above person said you will have to wait for the update to fix up such issue. Some of the apps also not get downloaded and the reason behind that can be said that the device is not yet ready for ICS. Still we can hope that there would be some kind of improvements In the tablets as the time progresses. That’s what we can expect over here. However I can play some flash games as well as angry birds in the tablet that saves the day for me. So like you even I will be waiting for the update to come up and activate this flash in the browser.

re: Videos not getting played even after Flash installed in Ainol NOVO 7 paladin Tablet

For me it looks like a case of mistaken identity by that website. You have said that adobe is making you look like a iPad 3 users, so it can be a case of mistaken identity. So for which I would ask you to have a check with the browser agent because many a times it happens that android tablets are generally seen as mobile devices by some of the websites hence that’s why the page that you get to see is of the mobile version and not the desktop version. For which you can very well change that setting what you need to do is

1) Go to the settings.
    2) In that advanced option.
    3) Inside advanced there is a user agent option. Click on that.
    4) You will be getting to see a whole lot of different platforms for the same.
    5) Select desktop.

That will definitely give some difference in the performance. However the bad thing is that flash hasn’t been activated yet in the browser that’s why even if you download the 10.3 version of the flash product you won’t be able to make a optimum use of it. Still do try this suggestion from my side this will be helpful.

In your case the tablet is allowing you to play games such as angry birds and flash games but in my tablet it is not even doing that as well? One more thing to worry for me is that my Ainol Nova 7 paladin Tablet is not getting detected by the PC. I have tried plugging in several number of times still I am not able to access the device in my system. What is the problem. I am really hating myself for the decision that I made to get the device whatever you all have explained here is prevalent to me as well. what is the use of a tablet if we cant play any flash videos on it or play some flash games it it. really sick. I was really attracted to the low price range that it is being offered and upon that I am getting ICS as well. whi knew it will be giving me such kind of problems one day. Anyways what have your word on this and speak up what do you all have to say about the same.

See dude yours is a MIPS based devices and not ARM that’s why it will take some time for the android to slowly settle down with the mips based devices as it is not used to it that’s why you all are facing such problems initially. You have mentioned that you cannot play games such as angry birds and other flash stuffs in the tablet. Well let me inform you that you cannot download anything from the android market as of now, as far as playing the games is concerned, you cant play any flash games, while angry birds are pre installed in the tablet so you should be able to play on it. in case if you have removed it or thinking that you will re install it from the android market than forget about it you cannot do that at all. If that is not the case then a simple restart should solve the problem for you.

As far as device is not getting detected by the system is concerned than what you need to do is follow the steps that I am giving you out here.

1) First of all you need to plug in the device which can be seen at the lower right hand corner

2) Now tap on the device digital clock/soft tool key.

3) Look if you can get a icon of USB Connected".

4) Now tap on the icon, you should be getting a USB Mass Storage Screen which says "Turn on USB storage".

5) Again select that icon and it should allow you to access the device which is connected. So your device will be acting as a external storage for your system.

This is how it has worked for me and my tablet is getting detected by my system.

Re: Videos not getting played even after Flash installed in Ainol NOVO 7 paladin Tablet

Hey I recently visited the official site of Ainol and I got a lot of update out there. Since I cannot give their links out here in this forums that’s why I am asking you to check out the link on your own and you will get all the information accordingly. That’s what I want to say here. Mind you will need a Google translator to view all that pages.

I have answered out all the necessary query of yours that’s it from my side for you all.