Thread: Information on Aldi Medion LifeTab Tablet

Information on Aldi Medion LifeTab Tablet

I am going to buy Aldi Medion LifeTab Tablet but before I go to purchase that, I want to hear from other people that how is this tablet and if it worth to purchase that. I have seen that there are many of the review for it but it will be good to hear from the people who are actually using this. I also want to know that how can I change the graphics as well as sound of this tablet. Please reply as soon as possible because I need to get this within this month only. Thank you so much in advance for the reply.

Re: Information on Aldi Medion LifeTab Tablet

Quote Originally Posted by Pinku.D View Post
    I am going to buy Aldi Medion LifeTab Tablet but before I go to purchase that, I want to hear from other people that how is this tablet and if it worth to purchase that. I have seen that there are many of the review for it but it will be good to hear from the people who are actually using this. I also want to know that how can I change the graphics as well as sound of this tablet. Please reply as soon as possible because I need to get this within this month only. Thank you so much in advance for the reply.
    I would like to tell you that there is no such option for you but this is really a good tablet to purchase. I am using the same and I am very happy with this. It really worth for its price.

Lifetab The P9514 has a 10-inch display (25.4 cm), 32 GB of memory and is equipped with WiFi and 3G. With the aid of a microSD or microSDHC the memory card can be extended. The Medion P9514 Lifetab contains an nVidia Tegra 2 Dual Core processor, Bluetooth 2.1, microUSB jack, and two integrated cameras for taking photographs and making video calls. The tablet weighs 720 gram and comes complete with a bag, screen cloth, AKG headphones and an HDMI adapter. Medion is Lifetab runs Android 3.2 and the has a large number of preinstalled apps. Some of these are full versions like Docs to Go, PrinterShare and a drawing program. Other installed apps are the LEO dictionary, eBay and HRS. The integrated application Lifetab Media makes managing photos, videos and music possible. Medion tablet provides the 3-year warranty.

Technical specifications Lifetab Aldi Medion P9514:
    • Processor: NVIDIA Tegra 2
    • 25.4 cm / 10-inch multitouch display (1.280x800 pixels)
    • 32 GB internal memory (expandable with microSD or microSDHC card up to 64 GB)
    • Integrated UMTS / Quadband 3G module (HSDPA / HSUPA) and GPS
    • Integrated wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11n)
    • 2 cameras (2 megapixels 5 megapixels front and rear)
    • Integrated stereo speakers with Dolby Mobile
    • Lithium-polymer battery (4.7 Wh) with a specified operating time of 8 hours. (Depending on usage)
    • Brightness sensor - adjusts the display brightness automatically for energy savings
    • Image Sensor - monitor automatically adjusts to portrait or landscape format
    • Pre-installed apps / software, including LIFETAB Media, Docs to Go, PrinterShare, drawing package, HRS, eBay, LEO dictionary
    • Extras: bag, microUSB cable, AKG headphones, HDMI adapter cable, cleaning cloth
    • Connections: Bluetooth 2.1, microUSB, microSD-/microSDHC-kaartlezer, Audio Out, SIM card slot
    • Weight and dimensions: around 720 grams and 13.2 mm thick

The Medion tablet, for which there is a stylish case that comes, is protected from the classic film screen protector. Among the ports and interfaces you may notice a microSD port, microSD card slot and audio jacks. Recall also that LifeTab Medion comes with dual camera. During the tests, the first impression seems to have been pretty good: although LifeTab Medion uses plastic materials, the assembly is still a good standard.

The Lifetab has two cameras: a 2-megapixel front and rear of 5 megapixels. To video chat is more than adequate 2 megapixel, but the 5 megapixel camera on the back is not really usable. Even with an extremely quiet hand is the picture quality is not good. The battery lasts about a day along with intensive use such as movies, maximum brightness, 3G signal is active and browsing. No exaggeration, it is perfectly in line with all other Android-Honeycomb tablets already on the market. The finish of the tablet is decent, despite the heavy use of plastic. Apart from the lesser quality screen we cannot be critical if you're a better picture soon pay 100 euros more. Additionally included in the box also has a leather case for your tablet safely.