Thread: Nokia C7 front camera error after updating to Symbian Anna

Nokia C7 front camera error after updating to Symbian Anna

I have problem with my Nokia C7 front camera. Since i upgraded it to Symbian Anna, it just wont work and instead give me an error saying "unknown error occurred, please restart the camera, if problem persist then restart the phone".

I restarted my phone several time but still facing with same error. Could you guys help me in this ?

Re: Nokia C7 front camera error after updating to Symbian Anna

There should be possibility of camera module may have itself detached. I had same problem with my c7 phone. I tried all software’s, settings and may more. But not worth it. I took my phone to nokia service center and they opened the phone and found that the camera is detached from socket. The camera is provided with small pin connection. The normal soldering procedure is not possible. And it can’t be possible. My phone is in warranty so only replacement option there. I m lucky that my Nokia c7 is in warranty period and I get a replacement.

Connect your Nokia phone to computer with installed nokia pc suit. Insure that your internet is working. As soon as you connect your mobile to pc then internet pops up with “New Updates available”. Click on the option on “yes”. Then might be work. Some time in updating process some application not properly gets installed or some file may get corrupted during the procedure. So re-updating is necessary.

There may be several problems to non functioning of ur front camera. It may be causes due to some application you install in ur mobile which are not suitable for few application so remove it and Reset your mobile. So it will work properly.

To reset your mobile follow the following steps
    1. Select the number keypad on your touch screan.
    2. Type *#7370#, then the device ask for security code.
    3. Insert the security code and reset the device.
    4. After that switch off and switch on your mobile for once.

Nokia wellness diary may cause the problem on working of front camera. Actually wellness diary is used to improve well being. This application help you to monitor your daily behavior. it monitor it via graph. But it deal with your front camera and create a issue in functioning of it. If you have installed in your phone then uninstalled as soon as possible.