Thread: Suggest me some low budget laptop with TPM chip

Suggest me some low budget laptop with TPM chip

Hello friends. I want to buy one laptops that is having the TPM chip. So I want to take some suggestion form you people that which laptop I should get in minimum price. When I searched for this on internet then there were some of the results for this but I am not able to decide that which one will be the best for me. I will really appreciate id someone of you can provide some suggestion for me. Please help me!!!

Re: Suggest me some low budget laptop with TPM chip

My suggestion to you is to go for the Dell Latitude e5420. Dell's Latitude series of notebooks have always been a hit with business professionals as it offers great durability and security features with their annual update on track. This will give you one solid notebook. Pressing the back of the lid you cause no rippling effect on the LCD at all. Since the basis is removed heavy, you can open the lid Easily with One finger without any problems. There are many of the other options for you but I think that the Dell Latitude e5420 will be the best for you. I have used this before and so I am telling you this with confidant. Anyways, in the end choice is yours and you can go for the one that suites you better.

I also think that the Dell Latitude E5420 will be the best for you. The Dell Latitude E5420 is a compact 14-inch notebook for business use. The case is quite robust as one would expect from a business notebook. Beauty wins the notebook but the prices not. The battery pack is available in three models: the 4-cell, 6 - or 9-cell cells. The 9-cell variant is back out of the housing, but in return offers a particularly long period. Dell provides the power supply of the Latitude E5420 with rapid charge technology. This should make for a very rapid recharge the battery. The keyboard has a nice size and not too small. As with any notebook but it also applies that the post can be quite tedious longer texts. This makes typing in low light environments easy. The display of the Latitude E5420 is reflective and has a resolution of 1,366 x 768 pixels. Acceptable in relation to display size exist, and also in this class of higher-resolution displays. For an additional charge of a display with very good resolution of 1,600 x 900 pixels is available. The weight of this laptop is 2.04 kg which is quite good. The performance of the E5420 is highly dependent on the individual configuration, but with at least i3 processors it is always sufficient.

You should get the HP Pavilion Dv9260us. Here are the specifications for this. I am using the same and am very happy with it.
    • Intel Core 2 Duo 0.00 GHz 64-bit Intel T7200
    • 240GB Dual Hard Drive (5400RPM) - 120GB x 2 (SATA)
    • 2GB of DDR2 RAM
    • VIDEO plate 256MB NVIDIA GeForce Go 7600 Independent
    • Flat Screen WXGA High Definition BrightView 17-inch (1440 x 900).
    • HD DVD ROM with SuperMulti DVD ± R / RW Double Layer
    • Video camera of 2 mega pixels and 2 microphones built into the lid
    • Multi memory card reader 5 in 1 (MultiMedia cards, Memory Stick, Memory Stick Pro, or xD Picture cards)
    • 4 USB 2.0 ports
    • Docking connector.
    • Keyboard with numeric pad
    • Rapid access buttons Touch
    • Tuner HDTV HDTV
    • 2 Remote controls for presentations and TV
    • Gift bag. -
    • 1 Port of digital sound for headphones
    • 1 microphone port
    • 1 Port docking connector.
    • 1 VGA port for external monitor
    • 1 Port Video Super Digital TV
    • 1 Modem Port
    • 1-Port Lan Network

The ThinkPad W520 Provides strong workstation-level performance in a portable 6.2-pound package with amazing battery life, a gorgeous screen and the best keyboard. Here is the speciation for this. I am sure that you will never regret your purchase:
    • Processor: Intel Core i7 2620M
    • Graphics Card: NVIDIA Quadro 1000M
    • Display: 15.6 inch, 16:9, 1920x1080 pixels
    • Weight: 2.6kg

I will never recommend you to go for something else other than Dell Latitude E5420. This is the best in all the other available models. I am also using the same and have a very good experience with this. They also have a very good customer support so if in any case you face any problem with that then you can contact them directly and get the solution for this but I don’t think that you will get a chance for this.