Thread: Nokia C2-03 Software bug

Nokia C2-03 Software bug

I have bought Nokia C2-03 and I have following bus in its software:
    • There is No option for modifying the duration before the auto-lock kicks in
    • There is no option for configuring the place where I have to store the files which has been transferred by Bluetooth, it is storing in the phone memory by default.
    • There is no option for choosing the destination folder when moving file from phone memory to the memory card, by default it is transferring it in the memory card base directory.
    • Gmail is not working in Mail option of Messaging.

Is there anyone who has faced the same and has an idea about solving them??

Re: Nokia C2-03 Software bug

I wanted to add some more:
    • One cannot play the next song by clicking next
    • Streaming option for playing youtube videos is missing
    • Option for not saving the send items send items is missing
    • There are a lot of other things that are missing from the phone as compared to that of the 7210 supernova.

I am quite sure that there are many other bugs in the software, it seems as if the developers had not tested it out well, I really hope that nokia comes out with a software update having all the missing options.

Other than the above bug I have found the below ones as well:
    • I am not able to play the radio on loudspeaker even after connecting the hands free
    • When sending a message to a group then it is giving a message saying " message sent to etc " , this message turns on the light and also use battery as well, here I think giving a message saying "message sending failed " is enough
    • There is very less option for adjusting the sound quality
    • Some great features like scientific calculator and virtual keypad for sms are missing as well.

Even I am having a number of issues with the Nokia C2-03 Software, I am a music lover and the media player of this phone is just full of bugs, first of all I am just not able to create a playlist of songs, I have not yet found any "Add folders" option in custom playlists. In my case I am having 1000s of songs and as it is appearing in one playlist it is very difficult to check out and play the desired songs, the other thing I wanted to share is that when I am playing music from file manager then it is playing none song at a time, I am not sure if I am missing anything as I have bought the phone recently, so if anyone has an idea in adding deleting multiple songs in playlist then please let me know it will be very helpful. Graphic equalizer for tunning the song is also missing, the look of the phone is good but then the software is just poor.