Thread: Problem with Symbian Belle installed on Nokia C7-00

Problem with Symbian Belle installed on Nokia C7-00

well right now I am having Nokia C7-00. I noticed some issue with Belle and I wanted to discussed the same over here.
    while taking backup before doing installation i found that settings are not saved and hence i need to make settings again. i am not able to see inbox, Sent items, Delivery reports in normal view rather i am getting the same into conversation view. i could not personalize view as per my requirement. I have dedicated this particular thread to get all the users who are having any issue with this particular operating system.

Re: Problem with Symbian Belle installed on Nokia C7-00

there is no way to get the default view. Apart from that I am not able to switch to battery settings and even notable to use the fast changes to the profile. Also I am not able to get the gadget for clock. If I wanted to change the time or alarm I have to go through the menu. there is an option available to set delivery report but I am not able to use the same as it is not located into the conversation window. so i tried another thing to get the delivery report i went for options settings and looked for text message and receive report should be set to yes.

You will be able to add the clock on the home screen. If you tap on the same then clock will launch and click on the Plus sign so that you can add new alarm. In case you wanted to change the profile or in order to activate power saving you should simply press the power button. To receive the delivery report on your device you should go for Settings and go for text message now see that you have set the receive report to yes. However I noticed an issue when I was in discussion folder I was able to tap on top 3 lines at the bottom right corner and went for view folders but I was not able to get any way to make default view.

I noticed lots of issue and I am enlist the same as follow.
    • Mostly all the apps are crashing.
    • None of Google apps are working apart from Youtube.
    • There is huge problem with battery draining.
    • Finally I am not able to see any settings on the device.

I recommend that one should not go for this particular version of the operating system.

According to me Belle is one step back from Anna. It is having more problem than that of solutions. Personally I have noticed lots of issues while answering text messages such as re-sending messages so which results into double messages. I would be really happy if I could get back to Anna. If you are having Anna of Nokia C7 then don’t go for Belle.

I don’t know why are you so criticizing this particular OS. According to me Belle seems to be the best operating system developed by Nokia ever. I loved its look and feel as well as features provided. however there are some people who are not able to understand the OS at all. you should learn how to use the phone and after that blame it. if I am not wrong Belle is enough better than that of Anna. I know it would take bit time to get used of it so you should simply use all the widgets and I hope rest of all the things would be fine for you.