Thread: Poor audio quality in Nokia Lumia 710

Poor audio quality in Nokia Lumia 710

I must say that nokia lumia has a very poor audio quality and this is what I noticed when I was listening to some music in my phone both in the speakers as well as the headphones I find that the audio quality is quite poor. So any of those who are music lovers here then don’t go with this phone it is not at all good. Otherwise there is no other problem in the phone. I find the touch very good and also there are lots of few things to cheer up In this phone but not the audio quality of the phone. anyways what do you all have to say about the same.

I need some response from your side. Do reply I am waiting.

re: Poor audio quality in Nokia Lumia 710

Hey can you do a simple reboot of the phone and see if that fixes up the issue or not. well at the beginning when I had got the phone even I was facing some problems with it but still after a simple reboot of the phone everything got fixed up.

So I would say you also try with the same and see if that makes any difference or not. I am sure it will do keep your hopes up.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaaruchandra View Post
    Hey can you do a simple reboot of the phone and see if that fixes up the issue or not. well at the beginning when I had got the phone even I was facing some problems with it but still after a simple reboot of the phone everything got fixed up.

So I would say you also try with the same and see if that makes any difference or not. I am sure it will do keep your hopes up.
    I have tried rebooting the phone several times and still there is no kind of improvement at all. I am sure something is wrong with the lumia phone only because one of my friend had a similar problem with the nokia lumia 800 as well. I know both the phones are different from each other but what he did was he connected the phine to a amplifier and from the amplifier he connected a headphones and listened to the songs. The songs did play exceptionally well. I am going to try the same thing in my Lumia 710 as well and see if that makes any difference or not?

I am keeping my fingers crossed and see if that sorts out the issue or not for me.

Hey why don’t you do some changes In the equalizer and then see if that makes any difference or not. sometimes the problem is with the headphones as well. don’t expect a good sound output from the speakers but try changing the headphones and see if you get to see any difference in the sound output or not. I am sure you will be able to see some difference that’s for sure.
    I know the solutions that I have given here wouldn’t be so relevant to the solution but still a small attempt from my side.