Thread: Cruz Tablet T301 cannot connect to WIFI

Cruz Tablet T301 cannot connect to WIFI

Hello friends I am facing problem with my Cruz 301Tablet. I am not able to connect my tablet with WIFI network. I have tried to solve this problem by trying all the possible setting but after that also same problem was occurring. If anyone has solution regarding this then let me know.

Re: Cruz Tablet T301 cannot connect to WIFI

First go to WIFI setting in your Cruz 301Tablet and after that you have to remove all saved WIFI network. Now after doing that you have to turn off your Cruz 301Tablet and start it again. After that you have to add your WIFI network again and then see whether you are able to connect with your WIFI network or not? Many times by doing these steps we can fix this type of problem. if you get same problem after removing WIFI network and adding them again in your tablet then there might be something wrong with your tablet. You have to also try to connect your Cruz 301Tablet with different WIFI network and then see what the result is. if after connecting Cruz 301Tablet with different WIFI network if don’t get any problem then problem is with your home network setting. This solution will help you to identify exact problem.

I was having issue while connecting my Cruz 301Tablet with WIFI network and first I tried to solve this problem by trying all possible setting but after that also I was facing same problem. now after that I have take all the backup from my tablet and done factory reset, after doing that when I tried to connect with WIFI network at that time it worked correctly. To do factory reset you have to press and hold up volume key and then press power button. You have to keep pressing the buttons till you see android logo. Now after that it will take some time for loading and then when you tablet start you have to check whether you can connect to WIFI network or not.

I have tried to solve this problem by removing all WIFI network from my tablet and then adding it again but that does not make any difference. Now after that I have also done factory reset in my tablet which does not make any difference. If I connect my Cruz 301Tablet with different WIFI network at that time also I was not facing same problem. How can I get rid of this problem?

According to me you should disconnect all the devices which is connected with your WIFI network and after doing that you have to reset your WIFI router and then configure all the setting again. Now after doing this you have to check whether you are able to connect your tablet with your WIFI network or not? I have also fixed similar problem with this solution and that is why I am suggesting you this.