Thread: Is Nokia Drive 2.0 works on offline mode

Is Nokia Drive 2.0 works on offline mode

I had certain doubts which I need to solve as I am not getting any replies or proper solutions which will work in my case and I searched some forums sites where I hoped I could get a possible answer and so asking you all guys as I wanted to inquire that Nokia Drive 2.0 really work on offline mode? Or is it by turn by turn navigation on offline mode? I really can’t find any answers in this case, please help me in my case.

Re: Is Nokia Drive 2.0 works on offline mode

Hey I have some proper information which is really helpful in your case and all I can say that the Nokia drive version 2.0 indeed works in offline mode. And as if you are having some issues or facing some problems about the procedure , I need to say that you need to go into the settings in the Nokia drive application along with set this to offline mode but you need to confirm that any maps that you need are first downloaded onto your device. Hope this helps.

I am concerning regarding the same issue and your information really helped in my case and, but all I can say is I am getting an message something like this one "Sorry, can't find your route offline. Go online?" and I made some installation of the maps. So can you assist me as I am not able to solve it further.

I am concerning regarding the same issue and your information really helped in my case and, but all I can say is I am getting an message something like this one "Sorry, can't find your route offline. Go online?" and I made some installation of the maps. So can you assist me as I am not able to solve it further.
    I am as well concerning to the same issue and I in turn get the same get this message, but I made a search of several forums and here is what I have tried. I will make a suggestion that you need to check your spelling as it appears Nokia drive only looks for correct matches to you search and if it is unable to find an exact match will ask you to look for online in its place. And in my case, it finds the street and even the distance. Only the driving way it is unable to find.

If you wish for to verify operation of the GPS receiver you could attempt the app WinGPS info and according to this one, it should give you a readout of your location. And it has also been seen that the WinGPS application is a great one and it has really worked in my case. so hope this one helps.