Thread: After Belle update Nokia C7 Camera not working .

After Belle update Nokia C7 Camera not working .

According to me the camera clarity for nokia C7 was best suitable and so I made an purchase and after some grave experiments on my phone, I tried with updating of my C7 from Anna to Belle but when I tested my camera and it came to my notice that the camera gives this error message:
    "Unexpected error occured. Please restart the camera. If this does not help, try restarting the phone"

I made some attempts in this case and restarted the phone along with I have also done a factory reset and then reinstalled the Belle and there was no change . there were no issues with the camera with Anna firmware as it worked fine and the software prior to that.so guys can you assist in my case as I am not finding any ways out of this issue.

Re: After Belle update Nokia C7 Camera not working .

I also have similar issues on my nokia phone and I made some formatting of Mass memory, and there were no issues solved. I just thought of making some more attempts and then made a reinstallation of the belle but still the same problem. However , it has also came into my notice that there were no issues in bright places , but every time flash is required or else making attempts with flash ON setting I tend to get the same issue. so guys can you solve further as I am not getting any hint or any solution which will assist me to solve my issue.

Hey guys this is I assume a temporary solution which will help you in your case. I had the similar issue with my nokia C7, but when I turned it off, and took out the memory card, and then had a restart of my phone with the card, it was well ok . I am just exhausted by this one as this one could also solve my issue . As simple . you can also try with a hard reset . and also be sure to backup your data. You can also try with this one and post your reply back.

The above solution does not work in my case and I have found form some sites that restoring the factory settings also did not helped in my case and I was with the following code with which I made some attempts. Nokia Codes for hard reset : *#7780#. But after trying this one also there were no proper working of the camera. And then I also performed the Nokia Codes : *#7370# . this code is set for Soft Reset/Format which will erase all telephone memory and still the same issue . can you guys help me out of this . anyone who has solved this issue please provide some useful solution.

I have some necessary steps which will solve your issue . make some attempts in this case.
    1.so all you need is to first backup all your data.
    2. Then you will require to switch off your phone.
    3. Then press volume down button, camera button, menu button at the same time.
    4. While keeping above buttons pressed, you will require to press power button as well as keep all these four buttons pressed till your phone restarts.
    It is probable that you might lose many of your apps which you have installed on your phone . and you also need to check software update menu of your phone whether you have several updates accessible and then make an installation of them.

There are some people who blame the belle for the other issues which have caused on your phone and I mean to say that you can’t blame all the time for belle for your issue . There must be something gone wrong with your update process. If it were the flaw in belle then there are many and hundreds of people who have effectively updated along with there are no problems of this nature? So I don’t think that the belle is causing any issues and it might be the thing that your update process might be wrong and so you should make a confirmation of this thing and then post a reply for the same.

I am also having the same issue and what I founded on net is here , I made a reformatting of everything , did a soft reset and then gain reinstalled Belle. As I was also having similar issues in the case of camera, went to camera settings and set the picture to 3MP and it came to my notice that everything works fine.

As I kept on setting up applications such as FSecure(AntiTheft) , Social etc. I once more got camera concerns. Then I made an installation of the "App Stop" (Freeware). And according to the installation , it did killed all background running apps. And then there were no issues concerning the camera. This will definitely work in your case. hope this helps you to solve your issue.

I found another one which will should also help to solve your issue. to add further, I think nokia is becoming fool to us by launching belle for all devices but unique thing is that they have not made an up gradation or any change fully this belle update file it's a N8 update file and all you require to do is to go to the camera settings and you will locate that here is 3, 9, 12 Megapixels but c7 doesn't have it. As the nokia c7 has only 8Megapixeland after I made some attempts with setting the resolution to 3mp and it's working but, why i make use of 3mp where i have 8 mp. And I think it will not at all utilize my camera efficiency of 8 megapixel.

Yes, it is correctly said by the previous post as I also had this issue and after setting the camera to 3 megapixel, it was all solved. But then what the use of 8 megapixel. I really didn’t liked this idea as I focus both on camera as well as belle. And we all prefer to buy this phone also because of its camera specifications and the 3 megapixel view is not so enough or sufficient for a clear view. So nokia should really think over it.