Thread: Lenovo G770 ATI display driver is triggering BSODs

Lenovo G770 ATI display driver is triggering BSODs

I own Lenovo G770 and the problem that I am facing with the same is that the ATI display driver is triggering BSODs and I get the below error:
    'the ATI display driver stopped working and has recovered successfully”
    I have made sure that I am having latest drivers from the Lenovo support site but then I don’t know why I am having such issues.

Re: Lenovo G770 ATI display driver is triggering BSODs

I own Lenovo G770 and the problem that I am facing with the same is that the ATI display driver is triggering BSODs and I get the below error:
    'the ATI display driver stopped working and has recovered successfully”
    I have made sure that I am having latest drivers from the Lenovo support site but then I don’t know why I am having such issues.
    I just want you to post your system specification here so that I can have a better idea of the issue that you are facing, just mention them here for further help, as you have mentioned you are having the latest driver, just let me know the driver version as well.

My system specification is as followed:
    • CORE i5
    • 8 GB RAM
    • 750 GB HDD
    • ATI Radeon HD 6650M and Intel 3000

I am having the latest driver for the ATI Radeon from Lenovo, I mean the one dated April 15th 2011, is there anything I can do about the same??

Just try out the below link and see if it is helping:
    Lenovo B575 AMD Graphics Driver
    If that does not help then google out "modded catalyst mobile" and then check out the newest driver from ati on lenovo laptop and see if it is helping.

I have checked out the link that you have posted above but then it is saying that everything is up-to-date, I am not willing to try out clean windows installation as I was having this issue with the preinstalled operating system which was Windows 7 Home Premium / 64 bit and that’s why I have installed Windows 7 Ultimate / 64 bit but then I am still having the same issue. I had thought of googling modded catalyst mobile before but then now I have tried out digging for the same now but then I did not got any success and it feels as I have wasted my time in the same, is there anything I can try out further??

I just wanted to know that have you tried updating the drivers directly amd, if you have not then try out the same and see if it is helping, I think that it should end the issue, so just try it out and then post back the result that you get for the same.