Thread: Which is the best tariff plan for HTC One X?

Which is the best tariff plan for HTC One X?

Guys I will be getting this phone soon. So can you all tell me which is the best tariff plan for this particular phone. Also do feel free to share some information about the plans that you all had opted for in your phone. I am waiting to hear it from you.

Re: Which is the best tariff plan for HTC One X?

I would be opting for a Q2 24 months plan where in I will be getting 300 minutes talktime, unlimited texts, 100mb of data usage all this only for euro25.98 per month.

Vodafone is giving much better deals than the O2 guys. If you all look at their tariff plans then they are providing me
    300 mins of talk time
    Unlimited SMS
    500mb Data usage
    12 month contract
    upon that I will be getting a Free HTC Media link HD as well from them. So I thought it is quite cheap. Hence I went ahead with it.

ThumbsUp Re: Which is the best tariff plan for HTC One X?

Hey listen to this interesting offer from 3. I got 2000 mins of talk time, 5000 free text messages, unlimited internet and that too with no FUP and all such stuff. I have signed a 24 month contract with them for $39. I am really happy with this deal as of now.

T-Mobile is offering me 300 minutes of talk time, unlimited sms and 5GB of data usage for $39. Upon that handset for free. Ordered this phone from buymobiles and it can arrive anytime. It is a 24 months contract. I have been looking through some of the offers from Vodafone and I am really not happy with the offers they are giving in the internet plans or the data usage. It is just 500MB. C’mon I use up to 50MB in a day with in 10 days my Data consumption would expire then what should I do?

Yes I do agree with you, 500MB is a too little data usage, so that’s the reason why I went ahead with the O2. Unlimited talktime, unlimited messages, and 1GB data plan. Plus the phone is available for free. All these for $36.

Vodafone is more trustable than the O2 and T-Mobile that’s why I always prefer to go with the Vodafone only. At the end I had to opt for Vodafone only, for £31 a month. It’s a 24 month contract with the Vodafone. I got a free phone with the free media link.

I stay in India and here the phone is yet to be released. All these service providers like O2 and T-Mobile are not available in India and hence I want to know any service provider who is planning to introduce some plans especially for the HTC one x. that’s what I want to know from you.

So hopefully I will be able to get some deals from there itself. Waiting to hear it from you.

As far as I know no such Indian service provider has come up with any such plans especially for this phone. so I would say you will have to settle with the normal plans that the service providers are offering you. Vodafone, Tata docomo and airtel are some of the leading service providers in India. You can opt for any of them.