Thread: Internet radio and connectivity in Sansa Connect 4GB Wi-Fi

Internet radio and connectivity in Sansa Connect 4GB Wi-Fi

Recently I have bought a Sansa connect 4GB wifi version. But the problem is no where I could find an option for internet radio and wifi connectivity. Can you tell me how to connect to the internet radio and wifi.

Re: Internet radio and connectivity in Sansa Connect 4GB Wi-Fi

Your Sansa connect 4GB wifi might came with the wrong version of firmware which is not compatible with this device. You should try looking at the firmware update for now. If it is really a wifi version or Sansa connect, then it should have option to connect to Internet Radio and wifi. However while updating the firmware manually make sure that you have chosen the right firmware update file for the Sansa connect. Any other update could brick the entire device.

For the development of the product was SanDisk teamed with ZING, a new company in mobile entertainment technology - services. The ZING provides technology, software and services for next generation digital media players. The portable media players that use ZING technology are distinguished by instantly with the player through WiFi or other wireless protocols with online music stores can be connected. Thus entertainment content downloaded, managed and exchanged, without the need for a PC. The ZING platform also supports entertainment services for wireless and mobile players from leading suppliers of music and entertainment live digital broadcasts, Internet radio, and community applications on the Internet.

The Sansa Connect seems a more robust and stubby of a common player, with a protuberance at the top. It's pretty big for a 4GB player with a 2.2 "screen, but with a slot for MicroSD and WiFi connection, you will have a wide selection of music than the smaller iPod Nano. As far as I know that there are two buttons to control the WiFi options. Pressing the "Home" button at the top of the scroll, gives access to very colorful icons that are used to control various functions, many of which use the WiFi connection in one way or another.

Sandisk Sansa Connect WiFi , a MP3 player with WiFi function that will allow you to stream internet radio from any hot spot but also to buy music without a PC. You just need to activate the wifi and connect it to either the Wifi router or the Hotspot manually and from there itself, the device will automatically find the much library and internet radio. To hear it launch the certain application.

I bought this unit recently, I changed the firmware with the Recovery Tool and it went perfect. The issue is that I cannot connect to my WiFi network, there is no case to probe unlocking password. Not yet had time to go looking for another network, but this is the one that would use always in my house. Reading a review, said in the negative aspect of the Sansa that it cannot get past Un-certain open Wi-Fi networks and A Few private networks may cause issues."

I bought a sansa connect with wifi. Mine is connected to wifi, shows the list of radio listening but as it is in connecting.... From time to time that's says buffering 0%. I have no proxy or firewall or anything on the router.