Thread: Low bass effect in HTC One X music player

Low bass effect in HTC One X music player

I have checked out the music player of this phone and frankly speaking I did not find it much interesting at all. Well the main reason for the same was the low bass effect. I was expecting a good bass effect with the phone because of the much beats audio system in it but sorry that was not the case at all. This music player has really disappointed me lot. Anyways I want to know what do you all think about the same did you all get a good bass effect from the music player of this phone? What do you all have to say about this?

Re: Low bass effect in HTC One X music player

No the same situation here as well very poor bass effect and I was really upset by that but one of my friend gave me a suggestion about PowerAMP which really raises the bass effect in the phone. that’s why I went ahead and sued this particular application in my phone. however because of the high bass effect you wont be getting to hear the other sound effects in the phone that you will have to compromise a bit for the bass. However you can give a try for PowerAMP and see if you can find any difference after that. Hope that’s fine with you.

No problem for me at all I am loving this music player with the beats extension and also the beats audio headphones the effect that I am getting is unmatchable with any other phones. So don’t get upset with this guy commenting over here about that phone, this phone is really amazing and has a good sound effect.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyalisai View Post
    No problem for me at all I am loving this music player with the beats extension and also the beats audio headphones the effect that I am getting is unmatchable with any other phones. So don’t get upset with this guy commenting over here about that phone, this phone is really amazing and has a good sound effect.
    See dude I am not talking about the sounds, sound is but obvious ok. I have only complains with the bass effect in the HTC music player it does not gives a proper bass effect.

Hi make some changes in the equalizer or something though I don’t have the phone but definitely making some change in the equalizer will bring some difference.

So why don’t you try that and also I want to know which headphones are you using?

I will give a try with the PowerAMP app and the headphone that I am using is Razer Megalodon headphones which is a awesome headphone and is known across worldwide for its clarity. However if you all are saying PowerAMP app will help me increase the bass effect in the phone, then it’s well and good for me. Thanks for the suggestion anyways.