Thread: Is it worth to buy HTC one X with beats audio headphones

Is it worth to buy HTC one X with beats audio headphones

I am considering buying this phone but this beats audio headphones edition will it worth to buy , what special does this version going to have . is this set cheaper to get from somewhere else other than that come with the phone , what is the cost of this set . can anyone here help me on this , I am eager to know this and I will be appreciating if anybody help me on this

Thanks

Re: Is it worth to buy HTC one X with beats audio headphones

Which country are you from . I don’t think there will be any option for that ,, I mean getting the outside the special editions in the Taiwan and this is the free bundle headset for first 5000 Vodafone UK pre-orders. Although I am not sure about this . and also I like to tell you that you can get the better deal on the handset that aren’t made by the beat all you need to do is search for the best that suits you ,

the manufacturer HTC has also formalized a Deluxe version of Smartphone unfortunately reserved for the Taiwanese market, accompanied by an audio beats solo keg, usually sold at $ 180. Announced at a price of $ 840, this deluxe edition of the HTC X One will therefore achieve a substantial saving over the separate purchase of the headset and the Smartphone.

Yeah that right The bundle will be offered for $ 840 and would appeal to music lovers who will find in this limited edition the way to save some money over the separate purchase of the Smartphone and Beats Audio headphones. And like said above that pack will be allow you to save money separate purchase of the headset. The headset come with the phone which normally costs $ 180, but only for a surcharge of $ 60 you will get it

But this version only for the homeland - Taiwan - announced it is currently not known whether these have come to Europe but I will be really glad if it does come t o the Europe , because Beats Audio with the same headphones are the ideal combination. Standard with the One X will be supplied earbuds, which are also of excellent quality, but if you want to get everything out of your device in terms of music, the Beats headphones is a must!

Well I am planning to but the Beats by Dr. Dre Tour Blk In-Ear Headphone from Monster with the HTC one X for $149.95. can anyone help me to know is this best to buy this . Thanks

Well I guess that is not worth to as the fact that any of the monster offering is really awful sound quality and build quality for that price. That best option is the beat and that headset is really trendy but in case you looking for the best pair of headphones than you look for handsfree further than beats plus into some real audio companies some are like audio technica, beyerdynamic.

I have the pair of Beat's Solo Product Red headphones however what I need to know here is that does the HTC One x compatible with these head set with the inline remote on them. Am I able to use the volume control button and pause\skip music as well. At the moment my Samsung Galaxy Nexus is not properly compatible with the handset and since this model comes with the beat handset , I like to do will this hands free going to work with this model

I guess that will not work on the phone , the best that you can do is get the quality headset for you . the best bet will be

1. Vsonic GR07
    2. JVC FXT90,
    3. Yamaha EP100
    4. Sony EX600s

GR07 is great headset. although I think that this will be wasted on the handset as it is the DAC . Beats enhancer is good in addition to does plenty better than other sound enhancers as far as I know . on the other hand, I have checked the beats pro with Sensation XE next to with Razor Megalodons and frankly, Razor is really better and costs about a $120 less.