Thread: Does anyone tested Antutu benchmark on HTC One X

Does anyone tested Antutu benchmark on HTC One X

heard too much on this phone make me thinking to buy this phone but I like to ask does any one here had antutu test on this phone and will share something about this I would really like to know about it , any reply will be appreciated .

Re: Does anyone tested Antutu benchmark on HTC One X

This is what I got when tested on my device hope this help

Well I have made the test and Tegra 3 version – 10597, Just comparing the Asus transformer prime, . the result looks great to me .

One of my friend has bought this phone and I convinced him to took the Antutu benchmark tested and the benchmarked after the first boot showed the 10,700, in fact the other day I was seeing the video that was showing the score above 10700. This makes my Samsung s2 make awful 4700 on gingerbread and 5700 on ICS., I must say this phone is awesome with all the specs that it has , going to be a huge hit .

Benchmark results are an unclear thing. First saying nothing about how the performance of a device goes down smoothly in daily use. But they can serve as an indication of what a device should technically be able to. Several videos showing the HTC One X with Nvidia's Tegra 3 Quad-core CPU and that was looking ok

AnTuTu, and Linpack test quadrant including the performance of the processor and 2D/3D graphics performance, NenaMark2 examines the GPU performance. The HTC One X values obtained

Dial: 4.560
    1. Linpack: 62
    2. AnTuTu: 10.112
    3. Nenamark2: 52.0 fps

The quad-core Tegra 3 processor in the HTC One X should produce a higher score than the S4 dual core processor in the HTC one S in all these benchmarks, however, the difference in resolution plays an important role in benchmarks in 3D and the graphics are represented in native resolutions The 4.7 inch 1280 x 720 An X in the features 78 more pixels than 4.3 inches960 x 540 display in the S A It will be interesting to see the power of Qualcomm S4 in HTC One X

The fact that the Tegra 3 seems semi-flop to me , They previously started stamp Tegra 4 sample plus transfer them out to OEMs as well as manufacturers/developers in December. Provided with the, majority of the chip makers do although Tegra 4 look as if what the Tegra 3 must has been and it's shaping up like that. Tegra 4 is going to be using multiple cortex-A15 cores similar to TI OMAP 5 and apparently the mobile "kepler" GPU which will be freaking epic if they do. or else, with options similar to Krait as well as "unknown" Exynos and the in-house built Hawaii quad-core. tegra 3 doesn't seems too pleasing.

That really odd the result that I am getting in this well at the first time that I run this it showed the 10000+ and then after the second attempt it showed the 8000+, and fi you check the result on the web you will see that few people have posted the list scored 11000+ with their HTC One X. well I am just waiting to overclock it plus decrease the memory Sense uses, only about 200-300 MB free ram out of 1 GB? .