Thread: When do Cyanogenmod for HTC One X available ?

When do Cyanogenmod for HTC One X available ?

Great phone by the looks and specs but still any one here has any in for root this device , I was wondering if anyone considering this. Is there any news on the developer part that any on here know. This would be really nice to know

thanks

Re: When do Cyanogenmod for HTC One X available ?

Yeah I have also see many article that has the same request , people need the ROM , I myself will be really glad, if someone make ROM for this device . HTC One X without the Cyanogenmod is very unsatisfactory

The root has been done on HTC One X quite easily, except for one small problem occurred: the phones require a bootloader to get it unlocked. Thanks to the method Superboot. HTC One X have been unlocked.

Since most phone manufacturers will generally provide the devices with no possibility of access to the bootloader, it will be at the caution of HTC to allow users access to the bootloader. But thanks to the development of Android ROM Revolution HD. The ROM for One X has the following characteristics:

1. Full stock
    2. root as possible with Rooting Tools
    3. busybox with the ability to add Rooting Tools

Well as far as I know Last year, after HTC has had to face quite serious problems as a result of the decision to lock the bootloader on all its new devices released, but now with this new device they have changed there mind, and since then has decided to leave much more 'open field for developers, thus making' developer-friendly

I have read the article that motioned that the British developer Paul O'Brein has created a tool, which provides access to the root of HTC One X .This allows you to more advanced applications on the device and it is easier to Custom ROMs to run. A rooted device offers is access to files that you normally cannot see. The conscious tool is already available online

That is really a great news It is not often that even before the launch of a device, root access is possible. After downloading the tool , the HTC One X boat loader mode are put. The boat loader should therefore first be unlocked before and now HTC offers the solution itself. But get or lose a portion of your warranty. I therefore like to recommend this only for advanced users.

Well HTC makes a fuss about they have not unlock the bootloader of this smartphones, making it not a big job for experts to access the phone to get root access in order to secure. Nevertheless, it makes your phone rooted but sure that your phone's warranty has expired. The root of an Android device allows you to alternate as CyanogenMod ROMs to run. The One X with its fast quad-core processor is an ideal device for smartphone , the people who just want to get more from their device. Combine that with the nerd-ROM CyanogenMod, and the heavy smartphone user has found his ultimate device.