Thread: HTC One XL vs. HTC One X

HTC One XL vs. HTC One X

Hello friends, I was thinking to purchase HTC One X phone, but when I was looking for this phone then founded there is one HTC One phone, it One XL.I was thinking that what will difference between both these phones. I do not think that it might be having different variant such Samsung does with it and it was already seen in Galaxy S series phone. So I wanted to know by you all, that does anyone know anything about this phone and also what are differences in both phones? Please tell me about it, so it will be easier for me to purchase it. Thank you.

Re: HTC One XL vs. HTC One X

I do not know much about both of phones, one thing which I know is that HTC One XL is basically same as One S, such that it is having dual processor which is very much bigger and also it is having 4G LTE which might be not there in One X.

Whatever above user have told is correct, but I would like to say that there is not only difference their process but there is also difference in storage sizes also, I would like to tell that if you are going with HTC One X then you will be getting 32 GB space and whereas if going with HTC One XL then you will be getting 16 GB space, so size are double in One X and I would personally suggest that you better go for One X.

I would like to say that you better go to following links and checked out what is major difference between both of phones and also you will be getting a rough idea about it, for which one you should go for.

HTC One XL

HTC One X

I would really like to tell that XL is having very much less storage but it is capable of LTE and also it is very much quick as a SOC. no one is too confident regarding battery life till now. I cannot believe of a any particular reason to purchase One X over One XL except you can try to get a promote price on One X.

I would suggest that you better go for some other such that why not check out HTC Vivid, which is having same CPU I would like to tell Galaxy S3 and it CPU is same and also having same quantity of storage space, and someone who lives in a non LTE area. We people will not be getting LTE till properly in end of this year. Even then, I am only on Wi-Fi and cannot give good reason for purchasing AT&T version when I would experience that it is an incremental improve over Vivid. In addition, I would be purchasing it off contract at any rate, so why not get the One that I sense it would be a right upgrade over Vivid. That is my reasoning being getting the unlocked T3 X.

I would say that Samsung SIII is not fully same as S4.If I have to think according to your post then I would like to say that having 4 cores will be best one then having 2 cores so you can also think about other features and check that are you able to get a rough idea or not.

If you check specification of both phones then should be going with One X which is really nice and also have good configuration in comparison with One XL. If you think that One XL is best then you can go with it.