Thread: Swype appearing too small in HTC One X

Swype appearing too small in HTC One X

I use swipe for all the typing purposes and all but recently I found swipe to be too small and that too in both the modes. The landscape as well as the other. Now I want to know is swipe appearing small In this phone only or is this the problem with the others as well? That’s what I want to know? What do you all think about it?

Also one more thing I forgot to add over here is that has anyone developed a modded apk for a bigger size Swype? Do let me know something about it.

Re: Swype appearing too small in HTC One X

As such no apk has been developed for that but what’s the need for developing it since swipe is working fine on mine and I can’t understand why isn’t it not working with you. Do one thing restart the phone and then check out if that makes any difference or not. hope that makes any difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Memphis M View Post
    As such no apk has been developed for that but what’s the need for developing it since swipe is working fine on mine and I can’t understand why isn’t it not working with you. Do one thing restart the phone and then check out if that makes any difference or not. hope that makes any difference.
    After doing a restart also the same thing. Whatever I do I still got the same result. What could be the problem over here can you all tell me? This new phone is really making me afraid.

The same problem is here as well. well in order to get it working what I need to do is switch to the stock keyboard, then select swipe. Now swipe works perfectly well. However every time I need to start the swipe I have to go to the old stock keyboard and then start the swipe then only I works is there any update on this particular issue which I can try out.

Hopefully some fix comes out as soon as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by $o$^ View Post
    The same problem is here as well. well in order to get it working what I need to do is switch to the stock keyboard, then select swipe. Now swipe works perfectly well. However every time I need to start the swipe I have to go to the old stock keyboard and then start the swipe then only I works is there any update on this particular issue which I can try out.

Hopefully some fix comes out as soon as possible.
    Then I think it has to be a problem with the app and not the phone. for once I would say uninstall the app and then see if everything is working out or not. do report this problem with the swipe and then see if there is any difference or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Suigetsu View Post
    Then I think it has to be a problem with the app and not the phone. for once I would say uninstall the app and then see if everything is working out or not. do report this problem with the swipe and then see if there is any difference or not.
    I have tried that as well uninstalled and reinstalled several number of tikes but still no difference for me at all. God knows what is the problem and I don’t know how to report this problem with the swipe. Do you all have any number or email id of their support staff? So that I can contact them?

cool Re: Swype appearing too small in HTC One X

There is a modded apk available for the swipe and use that instead of the swype beta installer version, you will get to know the difference. Check it out in the internet and see if you can find it. otherwise let me know I will upload it over here soon.