Thread: How much will DropBox charge after using it for 2 years in HTC One X?

How much will DropBox charge after using it for 2 years in HTC One X?

Just a small question that I have about the dropbox in the htc one x. The dropbox feature that currently htc one x is giving us is limited only for 2 years and it is giving us 25GB storage space but what after that, what after 2 years? Will it charge for the storage purpose or will it allow us to extend it. what do you all think about it?

Re: How much will DropBox charge after using it for 2 years in HTC One X?

You might have to delete some files and restrict it up to 2GB. Then you will be able to use the dropbox again. I don’t know much about the prices they charge. However to get some information about the prices and all I would ask you to visit the official site of dropbox and check out the prices there. You will get all the necessary information out there.

Two years is enough time and who knows what will happen after 2 years. You know there would be some other cloud storage service which I wll be offering free cloud storage for the htc customers and you may never know but even dropbox will continue to offer free storage for the rest of the life. So anything can happen you may never know about it. I hope that’s clear for you all, that’s it from my side for you all.

cool Re: How much will DropBox charge after using it for 2 years in HTC One X?

Hey I happened to check out one of the guides in the XDA on getting 20+GB for free and that too without any time limit. Frankly speaking I read that but I did not understand anything from it. if you are interested in getting a 20GB plus storage and that too for the lifetime then you can check out their particular guide. You will get all the necessary information there itself.

So do check it out and don’t blame me if you did not understand anything or so.

I have heard that box offers 50GB of cloud storage and that too for free. Well one of my friend shared this information with me but I cant trust him. So I want you all the confirm me about this information is that true or not.

So once I get a confirmation I can decide with which I would like to go.

Quote Originally Posted by $Nakul$ View Post
    I have heard that box offers 50GB of cloud storage and that too for free. Well one of my friend shared this information with me but I cant trust him. So I want you all the confirm me about this information is that true or not.

So once I get a confirmation I can decide with which I would like to go.
    Sorry but your friend has lied to you they charge you $ 19.99 per month. So it is highly advisable for you to not to go with it. if you ask me then I would prefer dropbox than Box.

Obviously dropbox is way ahead of BOX. Box does not have the feature of desktop syncing which pisses me off! Go with the Dropbox 2 years contract 25GB is enough for that especially considering the cloud storage and plus you are getting the phone memory as well.

Now coming to your main question, after 2 years whatever you have stored in the dropbox it wont be deleted but the thing is that you cant add any new items after that. So if you have to add up more items in the dropbox then you will have to bring down the storage capacity to the basic limit. So once you have got to the basic limit then after that you can again use their service for free. I think the basic limit is 2GB. That’s what I have heard.

Hi check out this link you will get to know about all the pricing of the products. The basic limit is 2GB which is free and available for all. Rest paid services are mentioned out there in detail. Check it out.