Thread: What you think about camera or beats headphones for HTC One X

What you think about camera or beats headphones for HTC One X

Hello friends just wanted to know that what your thought about camera is or beat headphone of this particular phone. I knew that there might be someone who has not talked about it and also there might be plenty of users who might like to share. So please do it. Thank you.

Re: What you think about camera or beats headphones for HTC One X

I was thinking to talk about it and I would like to say something about beats headphones, one thing which I have observed is that if you are disable beats then you will be able to get a very nice flat equalizer and once you are getting that then you can use phone with quality Sennheiser cans beside going for overhyped Beats, which is very much nice and also better to have it. Other than that phone is really good and it is having great things.

Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke Uchiha View Post
    I was thinking to talk about it and I would like to say something about beats headphones, one thing which I have observed is that if you are disable beats then you will be able to get a very nice flat equalizer and once you are getting that then you can use phone with quality Sennheiser cans beside going for overhyped Beats, which is very much nice and also better to have it. Other than that phone is really good and it is having great things.
    I think that you are not good with that and I would like to say that such things are happening due to equalizer setting, you can change which ever mode you wanted and also you will be able to getting the effect as per you requirement. There is nothing related to those headphones.

I would like to say about camera, it is really cool, such that it is having 8 megapixel camera with auto focus with smart LED flash and also BSI sensor which is been used for better low-light captures, I hardly use the camera of the phone. If thinking to purchase it then it is really best and do not go for any marketing crap. If you look at advertisement and think that it is not a worth to purchase then let me tell you that advertisement does not shows phone fully. I am just waiting for phone, have done online order for it, it is really a great phone to use it.

I not at all interested in all these, whenever thinking to purchase a new phone then you should better check out what it is Processor and screen, actually that are those thing on which whole phone rated. If you are taking a phone for camera, then it is better you take some of digital camera which will be best and also you can take music player, I really do not think why are people taking phones for such things.

I think that most of user have not noticed that HTC one X is having front camera 1.3 megapixel, so that you can do video chat with your friends and family members and also there are couple of things which are been added and it cannot be seen in any other phones, so it is really worth phone to get beside looking processor and screen. The processor is really good such that it is having 1.5 GHz, quad-core for global version and 1.5 GHz, dual-core LTE version which is been available for users who are in USA and is some of selected countries. It is will be a great deal if purchasing this phone.

I have heard that HTC One X is not coming with Beats headphones, and you are getting the deluxe edition headphones with it, which is really not happening. It arrive with presently some normal headset that uses the beats flat-no tangle cord. This is really not happening at all.

You have heard it wrong it is been available but you need to pay some extra for those headphones, it is not been coming in box when you purchased phone. If you are wishing to have it then pays some extra and gets it for you.